Chapter 18

Kanato P.O.V
I asked (Y/N) if she could have a tea party and she (or he) said yes. I was so glad because little did she know I was going to... Well I don't want to tell just yet.

(Y/N) P.O.V
We went to kanato's room and when we got there he sat me down and poured us both some tea and cake. I started to feel dizzy and passed out but before I fully blacked out I heard the words, "Sleep well, My darling..."

Kanato P.O.V
Yes you guessed it, I drugged (Y/N)'s tea. When she passed out I sighed in relief, "Thank goodness it worked! Stealing Reiji's medicine is not as easy as it looks..." I picked her up and took out some rope and tied her up, sat her in my closet and waited for her to wake up. While I was waiting I ate the rest of my cake and tea then started to talk to teddy about (Y/N)...

Subaru P.O.V
I haven't seen (Y/N) in awhile... I wonder where she is. I'm gonna going to go check on her. When I looked in her room I didn't see her anywhere. I went to go find Yui and ask her if she had seen (Y/N), "N-No Subaru, I haven't seen her.. I was actually on my way to find her." Yui said. "Well that COULD be serious. We should ask the others to see where she went off to, i-its n-not like I c-c-care o-or any thing! B-B-B-B-Baka!!!!!" I screamed. We asked the others and got no answer, the only one left to ask was Kanato.

Kanato P.O.V
Subaru asked if I had seen (Y/N) but I lied and said in a cute voice, "N-No, I haven't seen her.." I tried as best as I could to sound innocent and cute, surprisingly Subaru believed me. When they left I went back to talking to my best friend, Teddy. We talked about everyone for the rest of the day.

Subaru P.O.V
This is starting to worry me!! What if the others are keeping her hostage and not telling me?! (Being naive, that's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru)

To be continued... Made a longer chapter to make up for the last one, Enjoy~