Capítulo 1

Steve Rogers, former Captain America joined the Avengers for a 4-day mission in Japan. The leader of the Avengers, Captain America himself, requested the help of the experienced soldier Rogers for this mission, which was extremely military.

Not only the old Steve Rogers joined the mission, but also the other former Captain America Sam Wilson, who returned to active duty to help his old friend in that mission.

When they successfully completed the mission, the new Captain America approached Steve and Sam.

- Thank you for your help, old men.

Sam: Oh boy, you better respect me. Steve, how do you allow your son calling us of old men. I'll teach him some respect!

S: Old men, but still you needed our help.

J: No, I just wanted to make a treat for you.

Lina: James. We have to go.

J: I'm coming, babe.

Steve smiled and shook hands with James, then hugged him.

S: I'm very proud of you, son.

J: I know. Send a kiss to mom.

S: I will.

James ran to the jet and it took off, even with the front door open.

James shouted Steve from inside the jet.

J: Dad?

Steve and Sam looked to James.

J: I forgot to tell... But...

James put his hand on Lina's belly. Steve raised his eyebrows, completely surprised but happy anyway.

J: Don't tell mom, she'll freak out if she finds out shell be a grandmother

The jet door closed and finally Sam and Steve went to the airport to go back home.

...

At U.S.A. Steve and Sam said goodbye at the airport. Steve took a taxi and after 2 hours he was finally arriving at home.