Prologue

I was sitting in my chair relaxing when all of a sudden my phone went off. The chair I was sitting on fell onto its side with a hard clunk and I spazzed luckily not hitting my head. Sitting up quickly I glared at my phone only to see it was a text from Karkat Vantas.

KK- HEY BULGELICKER GAMZEE WANTED ME TO INVITE YOU TO THE PARTY AT HIS PLACE TONIGHT. IF YOU DECIDE TO SHOW UP THE PARTY IS AT 5:00PM. BE THERE NOOKWHIF.

(Y/n)- Thanks Karkat, see you there.

I chuckled a bit at his choice of words and stood up and started making my way to my room. Entering I walked over to the closet and decided to wear (favourite outfit) to the party. Placing the clothing and accessories on the bed. I then walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

~time skip brought to you by chibi Dualscar~

Noticing that the time is now 4:00pm I grabbed a small bag and packed some pyjamas and clothing for tomorrow along with my toothbrush+toothpaste and all my other necessities. Including my phone. I'm not going without it. I then walked to my room and put on the outfit I had chosen. Checking the time and setting my bag on the couch, the time read 4:30pm. I ran to the washroom to make sure I looked presentable and fixed up my (makeup/hair/whatever you want) and ran back out grabbing my bag.

Walking to the door I snatched my keys and kept walking. I close and lock my door, and begin jogging to Gamzee's house. It's not too far, but it will take me about twenty five minutes to get there and I've already wasted a bit of time. Along the way I kept an eye out for anyone else that could possibly be going to the party as well. Not seeing anyone I know I just kept going.

Looking at the big familiar purple house I walked to the doors and knocked. Karkat answered the door and raised a brow at me. "SO YOU SHOWED UP, COOL I GUESS. COME IN." He opened the door wider and I stepped inside. Looking around I noticed that nothing has really changed and I could hear voices from the living room.

Walking with Karkat to the living room I saw that half of the gang had already arrived. I greeted everyone and Karkat when to answer the door again. Everyone else walked in and took their seats. We played a bunch of games talked and ate until suddenly someone shouted "Let's play seven minutes in heaven!" The room fell silent then Feferi grabbed a hat and walked around the room, collecting items in the hat.

She giggled mischievously and walked to me. I glared at her and huffed "Who said I wanted to play?...." She pouted and shoved the hat in my face.
"Pl--eas--e?" I sighed and reached in and felt around the hat for a minute. I grabbed an item and pulled my hand up to see that it was a....