kidnapped

We were in the wagon, riding in the country side, when we came to an abrupt halt, "UGH, Miss Heliotrope, tell him to be more careful with his halting." She stuck her head out of the window, and "AHHHHH!" It was a masked man in black, I reached for her, but I was ripped away by strong arms. "Gotcha, Moon Princess." I don't know who has me, but I start sad attempts at trying to get way. I was slung, on a horse, and then my hands were being tied to the saddle. My attacker jumped on his horse, with my horses lead in his hand, they both took off running.

The horses were big black beasts, with a firey disposition. We went on little paths, that lead everywhere, I was trying to hang on to the horse and take it all in, so I could try to rember a possible escape route. We rode for what seemed like an hour, or so. As soon as we got to a big castle, my hands were cut loose, and I was thrown off the horse. I landed hard on the ground. I was stood up by a considerable older boy than me, "Hello Moon Princess, welcome to the de'Noir castle, your cell awaits you." I was filled to the brim with anger, "YOU, will not put me in a cell!" He slamed my back it to a giant tree, "I won't?" He laughed "OH, I'll kill you." I heard another voice. "Robin, get her in here."

He smiled an evil smile, "Oaky father." He picked me up and slung me across his shoulder, "Your a lightweight, aren't ya?" He walked in the castle carrying me upstairs with no problems. Chuckling, at something he thought was funny, he probably had some stupid plan to torture me. "I hate you." I said, with as much venom, and hate as I could muster up. "Good, cause the ride is" He laughed, "Over with."