Epilogue

Browsing through the channel, he clicked on the most recent video, titled, "Future of the channel."

Then the video started to play.

"Hey, it's Chris. Um... As most of you know, 3 months ago, MatPat, his wife, Stephanie, NateWantsTobattle, and Jason were... Kidnapped. Well, the police have just informed me that they found them, but..." He took a deep breath.

"Jason had been strangled to death." As if he himself was hearing the news for the first time, he rested his head in his hands before continuing.

"Nathan Smith died of a stab wound to the abdomen." He took a breath out.

"Stephanie made it the longest, but she was eventually... Beaten to death." He groaned, feeling sick at the thought of his friends deaths.

Then, he took one final breath, before explaining what happened to Matt. "And it appears that Matthew... He...his throat was slit."

The viewer paused, still in disbelief, but he returned to the video quickly.

"You may have seen on the news that the creators and employees of the red room have all been arrested, due to a viewer managing to contact the police. Well, when the police were looking around the red room, that's where they found the... Bodies."

He groaned. "We don't know if we are going to continue on the channel together, split apart to our own channels, or just quit YouTube all together, but we will be not uploading for a while. So thank you all for being so understanding, and... We'll see you all around."

The viewer made his way to the window, and opened it, trying to get some air, but something happened. A hand grabbed his hair and pulled him through the window onto the ground.

"Let me go!" He yelled.

His captor shushed him. Then he looked at her face. "Stephanie?! You're alive!?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I am, and so is Nate. After Matt's screen cut out, Nate and I escaped."

"What about Jason?" Asked the previous viewer.

"Unfortunately, he died long before even Nate was kidnapped." Stephanie looked down sadly.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't believe you two survived!" He whispered happily.

"Nate and I aren't the only things that survived." She said. The previous viewer looked confused. "The guys at the red room. A few of them are still around. And they have Matt with them. We need them to think that Nate and I are dead, so we'll need someone to help us out. Can you help us?" She asked.

The viewer nodded.

"Then hurry up."