Inspiration

Another goofy one-shot because I'm bored.

----   ----   ----
----
----   ----   ----

"My muse my darling please stop reading and do something with me I beg of you!" Erik said in a pleading voice as he draped himself across your feet and fiddled with the hem of your dress.
"Well what do you want me to do?"
You ask with an eye-roll. He's acting like a child...
"I need an idea for composing but I have nothing."
"Alright...."
You thought for a moment, then with an annoyed shrug you spread out your fingers in his face and waved them about in a wild manner.
You slowly brought them back to your side but you didn't stop shaking you hands until he looked you in the face with determined eyes.
Oh god....I've done it now.
"(Y/n)....you're a genius! I feel inspired!" He stood up, bringing you up with him as he pranced about the room, leading you in a chaotic waltz, almost running into poor Ayesha who was enjoying a nice rest in her cat basket.
"Oh my love my dear my darlingest sweetest honey lemon~!" He sang as he swung you around wildly, hardly dancing anymore.
"W-what is it sugar-skull?" You asked, playing along.
"You're the best little snookems-wookems I could have ever asked for!"
"Erik have you been drinking again?"
You asked in annoyance, getting a head-ache from all this spinning.
He made one last spin before twirling you into his arms and pressing your back to his chest so his chin rested on your head.
"No dear I've simply realized that I'm in love with you...and it feels great..."
He let out a chuckle so happy that you could literally feel him purr afterwards.
You could feel your ears burn and your whole face was red.
He span you around and you giggled at his goofy and sheepish grin.
"I love you too...sugar-skull.~"

What a couple of dorks...