Lunch

Natsu P.O.V
I walked in the cafeteria with Miss.Strauss in front of me leading to me to a group of teens that looked around my age or so. Miss.Strauss stopped in front of me and coughed to get everyone's intention. "Everyone this is Natsu he's new here and I expect you guys will be willing to help him out" giving off a deadly aura slightly. Everyone seemed to shiver well except this red head girl who was called Erza or Titania, then there is jellal, Gray, juvia, levy, gajeel. They all seemed nice and we all began to joke around, tell stories of what they did before i got there and how the like it here. After a while i got my food and sat down i heard the doors open only to see a beautiful blonde girl but strangely the whole cafeteria went silent. I guess i looked confused because Gray started to talk to me " that's the monster of this place most don't dare to say her name so take my advice and stay away from her she is one of the fourth floor people" gray said looking serious. I was a bit scared but curious what did the girl do to deserve this reputation. After that thought i heard a laugh it was coming from the blonde girl who looked like she was talking to somebody but strangely no one was there it was just her and an empty table. Once she sat down everyone kind got out of the uneasy feeling and the cafeteria grew loud once more but though i was listening to my new friends I couldn't help but look at the beautiful blonde girl.
Lucy's P.O.V
Leo and I finally got to the cafeteria which i though was going to be empty but i got the time messed up again opps😅. Leo shook his head in a disapproving way and i just laughed him off while i was getting my food I didn't really notice the cafeteria went quite in till i heard my voice boom through the cafeteria which made me turn around. Once i was totally turned around i saw a newbie with a group of teens that looked my age the weird thing is that his hair was salmon. I know what your thinking why are you being so precise about his hair well lets just say i knew some people who were sticklers about people knowing their precise hair color weird right. Any way i turned away after checking the newbie out for a couple of seconds and turned back leo and told him about it but he didn't seem to like the idea because of something about a new rival or something like that. After some time the cafeteria seem to grow loud again as it was before i walked in and it didn't take me long to finish what was on my plate. Before i got up i looked at the salmon haired kid one last time and got up to leave which probably eased the rest of the nerves of some people. I looked at my group of friends and well i smiled the brightest and most genuine smile i have done this past three months. After what happened I couldn't imagine losing them and i never will I can't. I felt tears weld up but I didn't let them fall i wiped them way and walked to my room since i had nothing else to do.