Remembering the Past. Present Days

'So it was you? That day!' Matt looked at me. His face unreadable. Even for me. Why did he looked so confused? Did I say something wrong. Matt and I have been a couple for two and a half weeks.
'I promised myself that I would go to this high school. To see you again. But I forgot. Then I remembered this funny story of why I came to this school specifically . Then now I realize it was you!'
I've been waiting to see her again for so long now. I now know why she looked so familiar. Matt Thought.
He was so nice to me when I, we were kids. He is nice to me even now. I hate showing people I am new. They are always being nice the suddenly BAM! They are mean. But he was another story. He is kind all the time. He has a good heart.
'But, but Keean told me you were moving and this was your first and last day. I was shattered. I found a girl who was somewhat different. Then she was gone for what I thought was forever!' He looked so sad as he said this. Did I really make that much of an impact! I was there for one day.
'You didn't even know my name!' I said curiously.
'I know but back then there was something that made you different from other girls.'
'Thank you!' I loved his compliments they always come from his huge heart.
'So why was that your first and last day?'
'Well back then only Keean knew and I couldn't go to school since I have my condition. I was homeschooled so I had to figure out a way to say goodbye to you and not let you get suspicious. I am really sorry!' It was Saturday and we were at his house for the day. He leaned in and hugged me, he was warm in the cold morning. I felt safe. I loved his room it was on the warm side if the house and I loved it. I could stay there for hours. My room was cold but when he was there we went to the treehouse. He was my light and warmth in the cold bitter world that was around me. I loved that moment so much I nearly forgot about my condition. Nearly. We went down the stairs and watched a movie before dinner. As we watched my glasses fell off and I caught a glimpse of the future. Matt saw this and shook me out of it but not before I saw something. Like a memory but how could that be I could only see the future. So how did I see the past.

The memory

My dad was there in the living room he had just come home from work. He was a movie director, he was producing a new action movie at the time. I was 1 years old. He was making a movie I recognized, i were watching it right now with Matt. It was Zues. He was up late reading up about Greek history so he could make it as real as possible. He read about the voyage of Jason and his Argonauts, Medusa and why she was so hideous  and how Posiedon made the first horse ect. He read all the classic Greek history. The real story of Hrecules not the cartoon one we have today but the old Greek version. I came running down the stairs smiling with my big (missing a lot of teeth) grin. He heard me and smiled looking up at me. He was sitting on his favourite chair. The big green with lots of holes because of Casper, my cat at the time. He loved that chair. Even now mom refuses to get rid of it cause it reminds her of him. She now a days sits on it late at night and let's tears fall gently down her cheeks. I was wearing my Piglet outfit. It was a baby onesie and it had piglets face on top with big ears sticking out of the top. I was called Pinkie in it. Just my dads nickname. Then suddenly BANG Matt stopped the vision.

When I regained my focus on reality I realized I was crying. Matt looked at me with concern.
'What did you see?'
'I...' I was stuttering. ' I saw my dad but it was in the past. I saw the past and...' I broke down and stated crying again.
'Sorry Matt, now in acting like an emotional girlfriend. It's just I saw him, I went though him dying again. I was there and I saw who did it and I watched him die!' I started crying with my head on his chest. I relived my dads death. I was little but I loved him and I still miss him. He was my dad and now I know who did it. It makes sense but someone will be very sad when I tell them who it is.
'Matt I have to go and talk to someone about something. I'm sorry but I have to do it now.'
'It's ok. I'm coming with you!'
'You can't i...'
'I am not letting you go out there and talk to the person who killed your dad and not be there. What if something goes bad. Im not gonna be a bad boyfriend. ' His voice was hard but caring. When he said this secretly I was relieved. I didn't want to do this by myself.
'Ok then let's go.'
We walked up to the house, the one next to mine.
Knock knock

The door opened. My heart was beating like the speed of sound. Keeans mom smiled as she saw me. She knew now about my condition. We told her. She needed to know.
'You were there! Why were you there!'
'Your going to have to be more pacific, Robyn.'
'The night he died. My dad, you were there!' I was now yelling at her. She looked confused.
'I don't know what your talking about!'
'I had a vision, of the day he died. I witnessed it. You were there. You killed him!'
'I didn't.'
'Then who did. Cause I'm pretty sure there's no one who looks exactly like you!'
'But I didn... ' she swore under her breathe. She whispered something hard to make out but it sounded like Alca.
'What did you say?'
'Alecia!'
'Who's Alecia?'
'My twin sister. She dissapered from the pentagon 16 years ago. No one can find her since. She escaped. She was a hired Assasin. '
'You have a sister? And she's a Assasin?' She nodded.