The "Prank"

0: MY STEP BROTHER KISSED ME!! :0
> The "Prank" <
Chapter 1:

You see that guy up there, that's Seth, a guy I like, and is a friend of my step brother, Dean. These are Dean's friend, Seth, Kyle, Connor, and Winston, they've been best friends since their life time! I'm Lily Wilt:

 These are Dean's friend, Seth, Kyle, Connor, and Winston, they've been best friends since their life time! I'm Lily Wilt:

this jerks younger, step sister, who is now a Valgret, so Lily Valgret. That jerk is Dean, who I hate. Everybody at school loves him, they only love him for his looks *rolls eyes*. He's just a normal guy, what's the matter? I'm not interested, and even if he's cool, he's a lazy piece of rock. I mean, rocks don't do anything but sit still! Everyday I do things for him:

"LILY!" I hear him yell. I stop doing my homework and then slam my pencil to the desk. I stomp over to his bedroom and slam open the door.

"WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW DEAN?!"

"I'm to lazy, can you call one of my maids up here?" he smirks evilly, I wish I can just smack it off him!

I clench my hand together. "You have the power to call my name! But not your maids?!"

See, I have to do everything for him! Living with him is hell! My mom and Dean's dad are always on some kind of date every Friday, and every Friday the maids and butlers goes home for a day and come back the next day, and every Friday I'm his maid. Do you know, how tiring it is? I'd rather eat poop, than be his personal servant. Let's start one Friday, where all his friends came, while I do his work.

I hear the doorbell ring, and Dean yelling my name to open the door. I blow my bangs up and I stomp down stairs. I open the door, and Dean's friends were outside the door. "Come on in, Dean's up stairs." I leave the door open, and walked up stairs. I went back into my room, where it's quiet. I could hear the guy's talking and laughing, I mean I'm not that nosy, it's just they're really loud and Dean's room is next to mines. I could hear Seth and Connor and Kyle and Winston and Dean all laughing, I got a little annoyed so I run to his room.

"Can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to do some work," I cross my arm.

"Wanna play with us little sis?" Dean laughed, holding onto a beer bottle. They're playing "Truth or Dare", and I knew I wasn't going to play once I saw that bottle.

"No, just keep it down!" I close the door, walking back. I could hear them mocking me, but I couldn't hear Seth, until he said:

"Guys, we should listen to her. She needs quiet,"

I smiled at that point, but then Dean laughed and was like: "No way!" I ignored him. I continue working for 20 minutes or so, then the power went out. Dean's up to something!

"Dean!" I open the door to walk out. "Did you--" before I could finish, someone grabbed onto me. It was rather dark, someone tied me up. My hands on my back, they even sat me in a position where they could see my underwear. Dean removed the bag off my head, and when he did I could see everybody except Seth laughing and smiling at me. Seth was sitting on Dean's bed, not listening, but laying down. He sat up, looking at me.

I put out my puppy dog eyes. "Onii Chan," my eyes could be told as teary. "please let me go, I'm scared." I could see his face, he didn't care.

"Ha, yeah right. You think I'd fall for that again, you may be sneaky but not stealthy!" his friends laughed, yet Seth didn't. He still looked at me, listening to music.

"You wear white underwear, nice Lily!" Winston say, thumbing me up.

A tear had drop from my eyes and everybody looked at me for reals. Nobody made a move, nor a sound, they just looked at me.

"Fuck!" Dean yelled, making the boys jump a little. "Lily, we were just playing around." He leaned in so he could untie me. As soon as he untied me, I slapped him, really, really hard, it had my hand mark on it. I ran out the room, and ran into my own, locking it. I jump onto my bed, crying, and shedding tears into my pillow.

"Dude, I think we went to far," Kyle said.

"Yeah we did, she hates stuff like this," Dean sighed, standing up to sit on his bed.

"Do you guys hear that?" Seth said, everybody began silence, and they could hear me cry. "I'll go check up on her, I didn't do anything."

"Yeah, go ahead," Dean shooed him off.

Someone knocked on my door. "Lily, it's me Seth, would you mind letting me in?"

I walk towards the door carelessly, holding my stuffed pillow to wear you could see my eyes. "C-Come in," I say, stuttering.

"You okay Lily?" he asks, rubbing my head.

I shake my head, hyperventilating. "Why would Dean do this? It was like rape, Winston saw my underwear. No, everybody saw my underwear!"

He buried me on his shoulder, I could smell his cologne. "Stop crying, it's gonna be alright," he pats my head.

[Dean's POV for a tiny bit]:

I wasn't trying to scare her, we were just having fun. Seeing Lily cry makes me feel weird, seeing her cry, hurt, anything bad gives me chills. Seth was listening to his music, as for the guys and I were planning to scare Lily, Connor shut off the power, Kyle and Winston picks and drag her, here, I put her in position. She gave me the puppy dog eyes, which almost works, then a tear dropped.

This definitely was not what we were thinking in mind.  

Lily is kind of boyish, she isn't tomboy, yet she isn't girly girl. She wears little, like, very little makeup. She just combs and ties her hair up. She's great at some sports, and she's strong. Not the average of a girl strong, I mean a guy strong. She was afraid of a lot of things, rape was one of them, big scary dogs was another.

I could see right through Seth, he liked Lily, but I couldn't stop him and her from liking each other. I like her, but she's my step sister, Seth can easily steal her. Yeah Seth is handsome, good looking, he has girls falling for him, but I had 2 times the girls he has. My friends were good looking, too. It's:

. Kyle, the cute and innocent
. Connor, the smart and "perfect" one
. Winston, the pervert, he's a big pervert
. Seth, ladies man
. Dean, me, I'm the "bad boy" of this group.

To be honest, everybody at school likes Lily. Lily helped other people for a living, even though she wasn't bendable, she still took Michelle's place when she broke her foot. She helped the basketball girls, Rain was in the hospital. Everybody known her as "The Cute Helper", yeah Lily's cute, and she was a helper. She helped the festival, the sports festival, she's practically good at MOST things.

[Lily's POV for the rest]:

Seth stayed with me for a bit, I actually fell asleep. I don't usually wear makeup, so no makeup drip from my chin. "Night," I hear Seth. I fully went to sleep, the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me, was that Seth clean my wet pillows. Thanks Seth!!!