Roast myself

Ok, let's start. Tagged by -Jeoncum-

You got all these fucking stories posted yet you don't even update them. Bro do you really think anyone cares about your life. NO. So why you post a fucking book about its stupid.

And your profile picture as your face, really Danny. Like you might as well put this as your profile picture.

Because that's what you look like

Wtf is your bio and your display name keeps changing. Make up your damn mind you diva. Your bio is trash. Like every body gots to know your a schizophrenic whore. I bet half of these people don't even know wtf that is.

Oh your bisexual and you say it like everyday. Who in the literal fuck cares? There we go again no one! Ok "half" gay boy go get fucked by your boyfriend again.

Oh and when you talk about your dick size. We all know inside what everyone is thinking. Tiny.

And why do you want to be called daddy? You know your bottom. That's sad when you can stick your dick somewhere.

And your clothes. Bro get a fashion since. You walk around in skinny jeans, a hoodie, a snap back, and Jordans. It's the same every day.

Why do you paint your fingernail? And it's not all of them only your thumb. And it doesn't even look good, because you can't even keep it on the finger nail.

You fucking giraffe. No cares that you can't fit in the fucking bathtub. Or can't fit your big ass head under the shower head to wash your nasty blonde ass hair.

And why you act like a little kid? STUPID AS FUCK. like you color and have a fucking nap time. BRO GET A FUCKING LIFE!

IN CONCLUSION!
Danny has no life is a man whore and is a stupid bitch ass diva!

Ok tagging:

MinYoongiBish

-MinDaddy

BTSForLife0

LuvYouBangtan

-taehyahn (remember the agreement and you don't have to do it)