Part 2

--5 year old Bella's pov--
Well if I do everything right I can be at my dad's places by now. "Bella..." Now who could that be "BELLA!" oh wait it's  my mother. She doesn't do anything to stop my stepfather for beating me yeah it was my birthday I'm 5 and no one cares will my dad and stepmother. Their nice to me, oh I forgot my dad's name is Jerry and my stepmothers name is Angel.

//End of flashback//

That was 12 years ago know I'm 17 year old. I hate life and other things. Have be living with my dad and (step) mom. I never called her stepmom when I was 5 and 7 I'd call her 'my angle'. Will I better get ready for school. Oh wait I forgot something I have 2 half brothers and 1 half sister their okay I guess. So I take a shower and get dress in dark colors and do my make up real dark then I head out of the bathroom. "Bella..." Briar the youngest said "what do you want?" I asked him "would you like to go ride with me after school?" He ask me "I don't know I don't feel up to ride, maybe when I feel up to do it okay" I said back as sweet as I can "okay" he said leaving to go get dress.

--time skip--

Welcome back to hell I know what your thinking how is school hell well the little friends I have. We get picked on for knowing a lot of stuff or being in cosplay at school. Well this is high school now you see some of my friends left me because who would want to be with me a depressed pice of shit.

--time skip to 4 period--

4th period last class of the day. And my favorite art class, I've meet new people there their like family to me. I was working on a painting that we had to do for class it was one of them big grades. I had my music up and humming along to the song fallen angel by BVB. I didn't know that someone was watching me. Will now she my friend her name is Meg.