Betrayed

Katelyns POV

As im walking around the waterpark with Jeffory we see someone picking on a younger child "kid. Give me the money by tomorrow or your life will perish" the bully says. " hey!" Jeffory shouts trying to stop him. The man doesn't turn around slowly, he charges straight at Jeffory with a pocket knife. Jeffory didn't have enough time to jump out the way and gets stabbed. "JEFFORY" I scream as the bully dissapears. The kid runs upto me and says "im Justin! I have a med pack in my bag somewhere so you can use it if you li-" I snach it off him and covers the wounds "kat...ely...n..." Jeffory says tring to find air "y-yes j-jeffo-ory?" I ask " take...care of...abby...please..." I cry on his chest as he takes his last breath. "O-oh no...this is all my fault..." Justin stutters "no..it's not...whats your last name Justin.." He doesn't reply for a bit "F-falcoon..." I look at him in shock "your the son of Esmund the Protector?!" He nods and starts to walk away. I grab his wrist and point at Jeffory, "Can you help me with him..?" I ask "okay..but I will need some of my old friends." He says more confidently "good. Now go get em!" He transforms into a wolf and sneaks onto a boat and starts sailing it. I then look back at Jeffory "ill save you...and ill make sure we get revenge..." I say with more and more determination showing its colours. I carry Jeffory back to the house and tell everyone what happened "so now your singl-" Travis starts. I give him a death glace "im not Travis and don't even think im not. Jefforys coming back." "But how can you. You have no weapons, armour or anything? How are we gonna help?" Zane asks "Justins bring everything even some of his old friends." I reply "im noy helping you" Travis says "why not" I say walking up to him "cause I killed him!" Travis says and dissappears "And Kawaii~Chan thought Travlyn was Otp! Aphmau~Senpai was right!" Kawaii~Chan states "im always right!" Aphmau smirks "now can I go and watch my little hors-" Zabe starts "cmon Zane! We all know you like my little horseys!" Aphmau replys "N-no I dont!" Zane yells and runs upstairs "well that was the least dramatic thing ive ever seen" Aaron says. I stop listening to everyone and think "I will get you back. I will kill you will my own two hands..."

Hey guys! Just wanna tell you guys that I have made a new book! Its called Super Diaries and its gonna be starting after this book! And how do you like part 15? I was going with what Aphmau was posting but then I just startsed getting bored of writing what she has already written so yeah! New book and almost end of a book!

Word count: 502