t h i r t y - f o u r

The new recrut came a few minutes after they took gang leader in.

He had fake ID and he smiled at everyone, faking happiness just to look happy to get the job.

"Claude Bubble?" read one of the cops, when the new guy showed him his badge.

"Indeed, sir! I'm happy to be helping out," he smiled.

"Well, you can help by escorting a prisoner in that room into his cell,"

The guy nearly bursted out laughing. This went better than he expected.

"Thank you sir, I'll do my job, sir,"

He started walking towards the room and opened up the door, looking in, to see his leader all chained up.

He laughed a little and entered the room.

"Well this is a scene I never knew I would see," Claude laughed and unchained Chat.

"With all that paint on your face you look like you just climbed out of the chimney," he smiled.

"Don't push it,"

The twisted his arms on his back and cuffed him again, but left the cuffs on the width, Chat could easily slip his hands out.

"How did you fake your ID so quickly?" Chat asked, making the other guy shruggle.

"I have my ways,"

They exited the room, making their way towards the exit, without raising their suspicion.

"Okay, bye dad,"

Claude's eyes widened, when he heard the voice.

"We need to go faster," he whispered and Adriens shook his head.

"It will look suspicious,"

"Nino?" damn too late.

"Just walk," he whispered.

"Nino?" Alya ran towards the two boys. They were basically almost at the exit.

Where were the guards anyway?

She turned Nino around, seeing his face finally.

"Alyaaa," he nervously smiled, not knowing how to get out of this situation. "What are you doing here?"

"I brough my dad lunch, he stays late," she said and looked at him suspiciously. "What are you doing here?"

"Just escorting him to the cells," he smiled.

"Uh the cells are that way?" she showed the other direction. "Besides you are not a cop?"

She snached his badge before he could do a thing. Her eyes widened when she saw a false name.

Adrien groaned and shook his head.

Alya saw a emergency swich nearby, so she ran towards it.

Chat groaned again, got rid of handcuffs in a second, before jumping for Alya, putting a hand over her mouth, signaling Nino to go.

Alya tried to scream and Nino felt so bad for it, but what has to be done, has to be done.

"Let's go," Chat said, lifting Alya, then ran.

Nobody got even a little suspicious.

They sat in the van Nino came with and drove away as quickly as they could.

Talk about escape!

Chat and Alya got in at the back, so Chat had a chance to take a rope on the backseat and tie Alya with it.

"HELP!" Alya screamed, but nothing helped.

"Sweetie it's isolated. You can try as much as you want,"

She started shaking with fear, trying to stay calm. She didn't want to be kidnapped!

Not by her own boyfriend.

"W-Who are you?" she managed to breath out.

"I'm Chat Noir," he smirked and sighed.

Alya didn't know what was happening. She got why she was kidnapped, but with all that has been going on in her head, one thing was bothering her the most.

Did Nino/Claude or whoever he is, really like her?

She knew it was a stupid thing to think about, since she was in the middle of being kidnapped, but she couldn't help herself.

She started crying and it broke Nino's heart.

"Alya, listen to me," Chat said. Alya looked up, weirdly. His voice was somewhat soft.

"You will get a friend to join you soon,"

(A/N I'm too lazy to rewrite this. Ik the escape sucks)

----------------------------------------------

Marinette had her headphones on and danced by the rythm of the music. Plagg was sleeping peacefully in his bed, purring.

She was folding her clothes and putting them in her closet.

It was already dark outside and Marinette felt more alive than ever.

She felt guilt, sure, but she tried shaking it off everything she thought of it.

She decided to go out, maybe get some drinks, hook up with someone, she didn't care.

She just wanted to get rid of his face in her mind. She wanted to get over him.

And she decided she would do it. She would get over him!

She petted Plagg for a little while, before taking fresh clothes and getting herself into the bathroom.

She showered and dressed herself in black leggings and tight red shirt.

"What do you think, Plagg?" she spun around, even though she knew the cat wouldn't answer her.

"I think you look amazing," her eyes widened, when she felt a pair of hands hug her around the waist from behind, familiar fluffy hair tickling her cheek. "Missed me, princess?"

-----------------------------

BOOM THAT TOOK LIKE ONE CHAPTER. yes yes the author is evil and has more shit coming up.

Also for those who like reading Chatxreader, you should check out XxAngela03xX's story:)