Taylor ; Highschool Sweetheart?

His mouth grew agape as he realized who he had bumped into, it grew more agape when he realized she was the one onstage of that bar singing.

"Oh hey, Taylorrr!" She slurred, he instantly knew she was drunk. No wonder she decided to go onstage. She didn't know what she was doing.

He hated taking advantage of people, but he was desperate. His band was in need of a singer, their previous singer had just quit the band to move onto a solo career. Taylor's band, Paramore, needed a good singer and quite frankly, Hayley was just that.

"You like singing, huh?" He asked her, a small smile perched upon his lips. Seeing her brought back memories of highschool. His first kiss, first girlfriend, first crush; all the firsts.

"Yeah! I fucking-" She paused, hiccuping, "-love singing!" she practically yelled.

Taylor smiled and bit his lip. "So, I'm in this band, Paramore and we really could use a lead singer...I could give you my number so when you're sober you can call me." He said, even if he was using this to his advantage, he wanted to be fair about it.

"Ohhhh my god!" She slurred, "That'd be so so so sooooo cool!" Seeing Hayley in a drunken state managed to make Taylor burst out laughing, from what he'd seen of her in highschool, she was pretty uptight. The only thing that screamed loose was her colored hair, which was always different.

"So, here's my number." He said, grabbing a piece of paper and scribbling his number on it before handing it to her. "Call me in the morning, if you're still interested." He said with a small smile.

"Okay!" She giggled as Taylor began to walk to his car. "Wait, Tay!" She yelled, causing him to step out of his car.

"What is it, Hayley?" He asked the drunken girl, his eyebrows furrowed. "Do you want a ride home?"

"That sounds nice, but I was gonna tell you that I actually realllyyy liked you in highschool. Like, like like." She started to laugh.

Taylor's face when cold when she said that. The very uptight and very hot Hayley Williams used to like him. That was something. His highschool crush, liked him.

Immediate waves of shock overtook him before a flush of regret took its toll. It was in that moment that Taylor realized that he missed out on going on with girl of his dreams.

Finally, he began to speak. "Is that all? Do you wanna ride now?" He asked, trying to let his shock show.

"Yeah! That's it, so should I still shotgun or something like that?" She spoke, approaching him and the car.

"Shotgun's, erm, fine." He said uneasily, Hayley was a lot shorter than him, so when she got close, he could feel her breath on his neck.

If she wasn't drunk right now, I'd fuck her so hard, he thought to himself, gnawing on his bottom lip. He knew he'd have to take care of the tent growing in his pants when he got home.

She just mumbled a soft okay before getting into the seat next to him, he began to panic, she knew how turned on he was.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and took a breath before beginning to start up his car. Taylor's car was a shitty one, it was used, cheap, but dearly loved by him. It took a few minutes to start up and usually he didn't mind, but at a time like this. He couldn't have wanted his car to start up faster.

Hayley just seemed to smirk, "Your car seems to take a long time to start-" She was interrupted by the sound of the car starting. Taylor let out a sigh of relief and shrugged.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "What's your address?" He asked.

"435 South MainStreet." She said, her voice low.

Taylor nodded, beginning to drive.

This was going to be a long ride.