Long jarrod stories: Jarrod in jurassic park

One day Jarrod, Ahren and Connor went to Jurassic park. Everybody got their own self driving car, with Jarrod first in line. The cars started driving along the track as jarrods car suddenly dismounted itself off the tracks and rolled down a hill and crashed through a fence. Jarrod got out of his car and said: "im ok guys don’t worry" and a coconut hit his head which made him trip and fall into a giant dino terd. Jarrod got up and saw a T-Rex. Jarrod knew he had no chance in the open so he jumped into a gap in the ground which turned out to be a giant anthill. Jarrod quickly jumped out again as they started biting him and noticed the T-Rex was only a stature. He walked up to it and punched it which hurt his hand. Out of nowhere a real T-Rex came along and sniffed on him. The T-Rex thought Jarrod was a giant terd because of his terd smell (due to the terd he fell in) and not to forget because of his ugly face. So because the T-Rex did certainly not want to eat something like that it just stepped on him and walked away. Meanwhile Ahren and Connor were preparing for Jarrods rescue. Ahren had packed a Spas 12 shotgun, ropes, food, water, torches, a first aid kit, insect repellent, flares etc… Ahren turned to Connor and said: "what are you taking?" And Connor was like: " a spoon". Ahren made a face and said: "whatever". Both Connor and Ahren then walked towards their helicopter which Ahren was to fly. A few km away Jarrod went through the stuff in his car. All he had found so far was a 2000 hour torch which he opened to check for batteries and then accidentally dropped them down a hole, a flare which he tested if it worked and it worked for 20 minutes, and a walkie talkie where he somehow managed to snap the antenna off. Jarrod suddenly found a map and saw he was close to a river. Because Jarrod had seen dinosaur movies he knew dinosaurs would be walking away from the river after they drunk so one could walk towards him. Because of this he had the plan to get to the river before a dinosaur could return from the river and find him, a foolproof plan. He quickly showed some more equipment into a backpack and started walking.