Amile

~BASIC INFO~Name: Amile Fangheart

~BASIC INFO~

Name: Amile Fangheart

Nickname(s): None

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Species/What Are They: Human

Soul (Color): Half red and half blue.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

~BATTLE INFO~

Powers/Attacks: She has a range of ice based attacks that she can use whilst in combat. These includes: Ice shard projectiles, ice spikes, summoning a frost spear and a few other things.

Weapons: Glacial Spear

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~

Friends With: Amile's friend group consists of Jasper, Torren, Tila, Papyrus and Sans.

Neutral With: She does not count anyone but her friends to be trustworthy as they could turn on her at anytime.

Enemies With: She counts most Humans and Monsters as her enemy due to the Monsters hating Humans and the Humans hating her.

Family: (That's a secret.) :3

~PERSONALITY~

Strengths: She has a strong will and is both mentally, and physically strong. One would say she is very DETERMINED and is in no way lacking INTEGRITY.

Flaws: She bottles up all of her emotions and thoughts until it all just spills over, sometimes causing her to lash out at her friends. She will do what she thinks it best for the group and it can be almost impossible to make her change her mind. She rarely apologises if she thinks that she is right.

Fears: Though she will never openly admit it, she is terrified of losing her friends or being left on her own like she was before. She is scared that she will fail in her task and that her friends will die because of her.

~APPEARANCE~

Eye Colour: Light blue

Clothes: She wears a maroon zip-up hoodie, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and light blue trainers.

Hair: She has jet black hair.

Skin: She has slightly tanned skin.

Other: She wears a black chain with a dragon on the end of it around her neck.

~OTHER INFO~

Alignment: Neutral Good

Goals/Purpose: (Can't tell you that.) :D

~BACKSTORY~

Backstory: (Read the book!) XD

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/78462901-uppertale