Tila

~BASIC INFO~Name: Tila Moonshine

~BASIC INFO~

Name: Tila Moonshine

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Species/What Are They: She is a species of monster know as Cilamans

Soul (Colour): Orange

Sexuality: Heterosexual

~BATTLE INFO~

Powers/Attacks: She can create a replicated figure of herself to attack and confuse her enemy. She can also summon giant shadow paws to hit and crush her enemies. She can also use her teeth and claws to fight.

Weapons: She does not use any weapons.

~RELATIONSHIP INFO~

Friends With: She is only friends with Torren, Jasper and Amile.

Neutral With: She is generally wary of both Humans and Monsters.

Enemies With: She counts anyone who tries to hurt her or her friends as enemies.

Family: (Shhhhh)

~PERSONALITY~

Strengths: She is strong willed and powerful. She is brave and won't back down from a fight. Though she wont admit it she cares about all her friends.

Flaws: She is arrogant and stubborn at times. She often nags or complains about something which annoyed people around her.

Fears: She is afraid of being too weak to protect herself or her friends. She fears that she wont be good enough for her friends.

~APPEARANCE~

Eye Colour: Hazel

Clothes: She wears a white hoodie, black knee length shorts, and a dark green cap.

Hair: She doesn't have any hair but the fur on her head is orange.

Skin: The fur on her toes, fingers, cheeks and tips of her ears are white. The rest of her fur is orange (Not shaded) and black (Shaded).

Other: None

~OTHER INFO~

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Goals/Purpose: (You know this would be spoilers.)

~BACKSTORY~

Backstory: (Do I really have to remind you why I can't say anything?) -_-