Dipper stand

Dipper I  been thinking what if stay in gravity falls summer over and  become my student. All rights if mable will to . But don't you find  her suffocating.No not at all I mean I could even deal with in different rooms.I know could different states beside don't think we should have came without mable. We all way each other save behind. 

I take  tell you how mean she save death and without anything about this town.An you and uncle Stan told a story a few days ago about be apart destory each others.So how  stupid do  I'm I not go make mistake you did.Been our parents aren't very responsible .They sent go live in a other state with Stan the master con-man.Who live in a creepy town in middle the wood.

If it weren't for her you be here .We have are  her on our missions a special since she was one main defeat Bill.Bill would won right when got his hands on password if where not mable again only found how even fight him because Stan I was trick just you were but mable has I would be a sock.I though you both you would want space that all .I didn't think as in magic and mysteries.Are kidding she came up mystery twins.WoW you really care about her well she my twin.Gruncle Stan did same for you would do the same.

Why would you trust me over her.All I done is got kill yesterday and disrespect your privacy.By read your mind.That bill did to you so why would you trust me. She the one save your behind since you got here.