Mable apprenticeships

Au Mabel apprentice

Stanford pines return home he said fliping his 3rd journal to see any pages were missing look like 2nd one . He saw  a pag that grabbed very his attention because it was wirte in many different colors. It some one example the effects of love gods potions. He heard of the love gods from Bill. But never meet got the chance to meet one himself. 

Stanford finished flips the rest of the journal not paying much  attentlion. Stanford decide to look his or Stanley home now. His stomach rumble when by kitchen. I guess my eyes don't remember it but  his gut dose .Stanford felt bad about help himself to his twin food.But  it was my kitchen after all he thought to himself. 

Stanford had anything to eat in around 10 days or so. He turned to  head to the table in the liveroom after grabbing as much as food he could. Stanford froze when he saw the girl that conlamented his hands look at  them wonder and amazement. She look scared  Stanford sat next to her. Starting eating left over chicken stips he found in fridge. 

Some things wrong kid why are you up at this hour. I had nightmare she responded and I don't back to sleep because just have it again. So why are you up grunkle Ford? To be honest the same. I look through my journals to keep myself up. Then I got kind of hunger.

I can see that mabel look at her uncle mass pile of food.Have you  talked  about them with Stan or your brother. No I can't it about this guy and I thought he was my friend Dipper told me not to  trust him and he was right.I don't want listen him tell I told you so.Went right about something he hold over my head for long time. I Know that feels, One time stan was right about this girl only invited to the dance to make fun of me.

He rabb it in my face for weeks because his right.But what about stan the same no it for a different reason . Stanford finished the food and if any to that was pass it due date to dink.Try this mable said she hand stanford. A yellow  water bottle with a purple label that Mabel's Juices. 

I invest it myself would try it. How bad could it be he thought.After all the weird he force to have to drink in dimensions 52. He took a sip it really remember of a allen deserve had on travel. Do you like ? 

Ya it petty sweet he said. Really grunkle stan said it tasted like a nightmare.What it made  out? Mable light up at his question. I put Pineapple juice and Hawaii punch, stewberries gummy worms. Some honey glitter and marbles. It sounds deliciously werid.

Wow I think I could stay for a week I have so much energy right now. Me to what do you now? Would you like to see others investes? Yes love new strange device. This is my magnetic sute grunkle Ford. There was a belt with large magnet on it with a vest that had smaller magnets on it. She wear a pair fringers less gloves frigate magnets.

Do want to see my magnet gun . I used it in travels a lot sure we test them together then. Stanford took down to lab . He pulled a black case with his gold sixe fringers symbol on it. WoW that so cool Mable said. He turn it on Stanford went up to roof of lab. Mable use her magnet suite to crawl up next him.

Wow look high up we are! Aaah Mable fell to floor are you okay kid Stanford said. Yeah but that really hurt. I should know better to wear a helmet went test my inventes. So maybe we do something else then.

Mable we should take easy you got a deep cuts on leg and forehead. I'm fine grunkle my get used to.I got hurt worst than this on. My daily mysteries hunt with my brother. I go find get first aid kit . Just in case stanford dop to ground with a thad.

I think I have something that help . He pull out what look like a muster bottle . This makes small injuries heal  petty fast . Stanford squirted out a rosie pink liquid on to leg and forehead.  It warm and tingley. He got bands aid he shock to see how scars she on legs.