BBWWOS: II : PROM(1 year later)

I looked in the mirror, and saw something I've never seen before

I looked in the mirror, and saw something I've never seen before. A better version of me was there, standing there and looking straight at me. I placed my hand over my mouth as I squealed in excitement. I never squeal in excitement that much, so this was something new.

When I looked in the mirror, I didn't see the person I was, I saw a much more beautiful person. I saw a girl standing there, with her red vintage inspired sleeveless A-line dress. The dress which looked like it fit my personality. Unfortunately, it didn't fit my personality. This dress fit someone else's.

I looked down at my red qupid caged dress sandals and smiled. They weren't exactly sandals. They were sandals/heels.

Next I brought my hand up and gripped my black over the shoulder purse. It was the type of purse to would swing over your head, so that it rest on the shoulder opposite to where the bag sat. I also had on orange sphere shaped earrings.

Just standing there, looking at everything I was wearing, made me feel beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Gwen was the one who did my makeup. It wasn't too much, but it wasn't too little.  Gwen had also chose the dress, heels, and earrings I was wearing. I guess because she wanted the color to match my dates.

My thoughts were cut off once Gwen walked in, looking beautiful as ever.
I had picked out her outfit, and also did her makeup. I did actually have a little makeup tricks up my sleeve.

I stepped away from the mirror as Gwen walked up to look at herself in the mirror. She gasped in surprise once she had seen herself. I had to stop tears from coming as I thought about how this was going to be our night.

Since Gwen was in a year above me, and never really got to go to prom, since we had a vacation planned that same night last year, I decided the guys and I would help Gwen and Raphael sneak in. A tear ran down Gwen's eye as she looked at herself in the mirror. I gasp, but then quickly signed in relief, once I had remembered Gwen was wearing waterproof mascara.

She was wearing a black chiffon illusion sweetheart long gown, which looked beautiful on her. But, the dress was so long, it his her legs, which I am sure Raphael would have loved to see. She was also wearing a pair of black madden kierra platform sandals--- Again, they were heels/sandals----, and some black ball ear stud earrings.

Her earrings looked just like mine, except they were a different color. Her makeup was obviously on point, since I was the one who did it.

Gwen turned to look at me as she gasped in surprise. I guess the reason she was so surprised was because when she walked in, she didn't really look at me. "Vienna, you look beautiful." She said, while reaching out to give me a hug.

We both kept each other in our embrace. I could smell the strawberry conditioner she used. Her hair was absolutely beautiful also. It was cornrowed down at the bottom, and had a flower crown around her edges. She looked so stunning. I bet Raphael would be caught in his breath once he even takes a glance at her. My hair was just straightened down. It was just a simple hairstyle.