✨Chapter 6✨

"Bleghhhguguguu"

There you were

In the UA bathroom....

Or should you say, in front of the bathroom,

behind a giant puddle.

Yes, you had thrown up.

"Ugh.......oh my god...OH MY GOD!"

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Oh my god oh my god oh my godd. It's literally..ITS LITERALLY THE FIRST DAY, it's barely been two hours and I'm already regretting something..I KNEW I SHOULD have..eaten..breakfa--"

"Bleghgughhhhuhuhu"

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)?? Tsuyu, I don't think they're around heEEE OH MY GOD TSUYU TSUY-- (Y/N)! You poor thing!"

Uraraka had quickly approached me and crouched down to start rubbing your back. Tsuyu followed and arrived a moment after.

"What happened (Y/N)?"

"I mean, it's quite obvious, Kero. What happened? I noticed you looked a little pale earlier," Tsuyu bluntly stated as Ochako sweat dropped.

I were beyond embarrassed, but relieved it was them above anyone else.

*Narrarators POV*

After you had stayed quiet, though you didn't quite notice yourself, the two girls got the message you should be seated.

"Come here (Y/N)." Uraraka helped you up as Tsuyu handed you some napkins.

"Ochako, go help them get a drink while I go Inform the teachers, Kero."

"Uh-uh, umm..mm," your stammering had startled them, as it was the first thing you had said in awhile. Ochako strengthened her grip on your shoulders

"T-T-thank you, guys. I'm so glad it was you guys above anyone else.. Um, you should head back to class. U-UH F-FEEL, *ehem* feel free to inform Aizawa sensei, but as you said it's probably nerves, that's all. I'll be fine, honest. I'll just go wash up and I saw he janitor pass by awhile ago so I'll go apologize to him and tell him about...that," you had pointed your thumb over your shoulder in the direction of the entrance.

"Hmm.. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we already are done, it doesn't matter, Kero!"

Your smile had showed it was fine. One last nod from Ochako and a pat from Tsuyu and off they went. Luckily you didn't get anything on your person. You drank some water and started looking for the janitor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Back at the testing site*

"Oh yeah, that whole expulsion deal? That's was a lie, just a psychological ruse to get you to do your best!" Aizawa stated while smiling like a mad man.

"WHHAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT????" Ochako, iida, and blurred lines that looked like..izuku screamed.

"That was quite obvious though, come on guys!" Momo said while looking back at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*(Y/N)'s POV*
Okay it was a turn here, ah yes the exam site! Finally!