Seven

Harry stared at himself in the mirror. He had to leave in exactly 5 minutes to make to school on time, but he had to make sure his outfit told Louis he wanted it. Now wearing the shortest shorts he owns and a cute long sleeve sweater. The sweater was practically see through and showed off Harry's perky nipples. Two loud knocks on the front door tells him that it's time to go.

On his way to humane science Harry tweaks on his nipples a bit, so Louis will see just how far Harry is willing to take this.

Harry drops he pencil way more times then deemed normal, which left everyone wondering what this boy was up too. Louis knew though, a smirk planted on his face.

Every time harry saw louis he immediately put on a show. Shaking his butt and swaying his hips as he walks. Trying to eat slow and sexually. Louis seemed to keep his cool, his only reaction a smirk.

"I don't understand Rita" harry complained "he should be all over me by now, I've pulled every trick!"

"I know, you even let ranch dribble down your chin. He's going to be tough to break" Rita says, clearly uninterested in his problem.

"Should I have worn I sluttier top?" Harry inquiries aloud.

"Harry I really could careless about this" Rita sighs "I'll be in the car, finish gabbing your shit". She walks off heels clicking as she leaves.

Reaching to his highest shelf in his locker to grab a lipstick, harry feels someone standing next his his locker.

"You were putting on quite a show today" Louis' voice send shivers through Harry's spine. Harry stops reaching and moves to face Louis, biting his lip.

"Wanted show you how much I need you" Harry says.

Louis shakes his head. "That wasn't needing me, that was trying to seduce me". Louis stands in front of harry, arms wrapping around the feminine boys low waist.

"Really do want it though, really do want you" Harry pouts, leaning into Louis more. Louis hands delicately trace his thighs, but not quite high enough to touch his butt.

"You remember how needy you were at the party? Needy for my attention, needy for my dick" Louis whispers into Harry ear's. Harry breathing become heavy and the naughty words being whispered.

"I remember, still need it. All of it"

After he utters those words Louis backs off. "See pretty boy, that's what I need to see".

Left more confused then ever Harry grabs his stuff and runs to tell Rita what just went down.

~

Well putting his clothes in the washer a couple of days later Harry finds the paper Louis had slipped into his pocket the day before.

333-444-****  Call me Pretty Boy,  Louis

Harry knew exactly what to do with the phone number. After making sure his mother and sister where out of the house. He puts on his favourite pair of lacy panties. Lying comfortably on his bed Harry calls the number.

"Hello?" Louis answers.

"Need your permission" Harry breaths into the phone

"For what Pretty Boy?" Harry can practically hear louis smirking as he says this.

"Need to touch, need your permission" Harry whines

"Play with your nipples then baby, don't know if you deserve much more than that" Louis voice is slow and sexy, just his voice was making Harry hard. None the less Harry does as louis says. Tweaking and pinching his nipples.

"Ah, ah, ah" Harry pants into his phone.

"Bet that feel good doesn't it? I bet I could make you feel even better"

Harry nods before realizing Louis can't see him, so he whines into the phone.

"You sound very needy" Louis continues, sounding condescending "but it sound a lot like you can get yourself off just fine". Harry whines again, much louder. Trying to convince Louis how needy he was.

"I'm just not convinced" Louis says, then instantly ending the phone call.

Harry shouts some swears. Sadly instead of shouting them well he was cumming, he shouts the as he angrily throws his phone to the other side of the bed.

~

Harry had tried to call Rita to complain, but he was sent several middle finger emojis. Scrolling through his phone searching for literally anyone else to complain too. He stumbles onto his friend Niall's contact.

They had stopped talking after Niall had cheated on Rita with our other friend Liam. Admittedly Liam and Niall are a much cuter couple.

Harry dudes since Rita's is being a bitch it's okay to call Niall. "It only rings twice before Niall answers with a very blunt "finally tired of that bitch?".

"I have a problem, can you and Li come over?" Harry asks ignoring Niall's comment.

"Should we even bother with margarita mix, or is this a straight vodka problem?"

"Bring the cherry mix"

"Oh that kinda problem. We'll be over in ten"

Harry put on a light pink, silk bathrobe. Smiling to himself, because Niall stills knows him so well. He lays on his couch.It was a very black leather which contrasted beautifully with the robe and his milky skin. He gras his phone to capture the aesthetic contrast. After only a moment of hesitation Harry sent the photo to Louis.

He didn't get a response.

When the couple had arrived Niall had rushed into he feminine boy into a hug. Liam moving to the Kitchen work on the drinks. Dragging the blonde to the couch Harry tells the whole story. Making sure to not miss a detail. Half way through the story Liam brings in the blood red drinks.

"Sounds like a game" Niall comments

"A shitty game it is then" Harry responds, finishing his third glass.

"Games are fun, don't you wanna win?"

"I can't see a way to win this this" Harry complains.

"I say you should play along until you can figure out your winning move" Liam chimes in for the first time that evening.

"So act needy?" Harry asks.

"Mate it sounds like you don't need to act" Niall laughs.

They stay for a few more hours catching up after a year of not speaking. After Niall and Liam had left Harry thinks long and hard about what would happen if he let Louis win?