1.Finding A Blind Girl

(This is when the group is still at the farm looking for Sophia)

                                                              ~Daryl's POV~

I am in the forest on another search for Sophia and some food for the group to eat. I see a squirrel and was about to shoot it when I hear someone singing (the song above is what he hears) I approach where it is coming from with my crossbow raised. As I get closer I see a tree house with two girls sitting there near the ladder. One singing and the other one listening. I take a closer look at the one listening and realize it is Sophia.

"Sophia!!!" I call and she looks up and realizes who I am.

"Mr.Daryl!!! What are you doing out here?"She asks me as she scrambles on down the ladder.

"Looking for you. Ya have been missing and had all of us worried about what happened to ya girlie."

"I have been out here with her. She saved me from some Walkers." Sophia explains to me while pointing at the girl still in the tree house.

I look up and I see her eyes. I pull Sophia behind me.(Since she is blind her eyes look like a walkers. The picture is an example of what her eyes look like) I raise my crossbow at her about to fire when.

"NO MR.DARYL DON'T!!!!" Sophia yells.

"Sophia stop she is a Walker look at her eyes!!"

"No I'm not my eyes are this way because I am blind jerk." The walker no girl says.

"How have you survived this then?"I ask the girl as Sophia goes over and helps the girl down from the tree house.

"All my life I have hunted with my father and he helped me perfect all of my other senses, mostly my hearing, also my dad took me to a specialist in echo location to teach me so I don't have to walk around with a walking stick."She explained as she puts back on her dark sunglasses and grabs on to Sophia.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Making sure Sophia get back to her group safely. Even though she knows you I want to make sure plus something terrible could happen to you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Still have to type the rest but I have had a lot of homework lately plus it is close to finals so I have to focus on that at the moment so sorry will update soon(hopefully)!! 

~Assassin Sasha