Sams backstory

Sam was born to a demon dad and a human mom. They both abandoned her at a young age to go fend for herself. She was seven. She eventually joined a foster home when a man found her on the street and turned her in. She was an outcast to all of the girls there who thought she was weird. She learned not to talk because that would make the girls think even worse. One day, she went to the headmistress and asked for something to cover her face so the girls wouldn't have anything to make fun of. The headmistress pulled out a mask with two eyeholes (I changed it lol). The headmistress handed it to her and smiled. Sam  put her mask on relieved nobody could see her. She wore it for the next few days.
When she turned 13, she was adopted by a young couple who were artists. They taught her how to paint and Sam knew they were the right home for her. Soon, Sam found drawing as her passion and loved it. Her parents eventually enrolled her in drawland school of art. Every artist from wattpaddia went there. (If you have a wattpad you go there haha.) Sam was still an outcast though, she sat in the back of the class where nobody could see her. She wanted to meet a boy to be loved by in the drawland school but not many went there. (Seriously guys noone on wattpad is a guy)

She never could though so now she just minds her own business.

I'll be drawing art of her soon!