Shopping

Chapter 7: Shopping

I kissed my Demi god passionately after we had watched 'Star Trek Into the Darkness' which was awesome by the way. Who ever had the idea to put Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan is a genius. Karl Urban is super sexy. Don't you just hate it that Zachary Quinto is gay! He's hotter than Chris Pine!

Oh well, Dear gay men who have a chance with Zachary Quinto, Congradulations you win.

Anyway, I pressed my lips against his hungrily which he immediately responded to by kissing back and flipping me over so that he was hovering over me on the couch. I slipped my hands inside his shirt to feel his abs and trace them with my finger.

I bit his bottom lip and he moaned making me smirk. I have so much power! MUWHAHAHAHAHA.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly accepted. We fought for dominance for a bit before he finally won and I broke the kiss. "What was that about?" he asked breathlessly which made me smile. "That is a little something for me making you watch this movie with me. I know you didn't like it , but I didn't want to watch it alone." I said giving him another peck on the lips.

"Mhh maybe we should watch terrible films more often." he purred kissing my neck and causing me to gasp as he licked. "And if that was a little something I can't wait for a bigger something." he smirked and I laughed.

"Maybe some other time." I said pushing him off and getting up from the couch. Loki groaned and I laughed more. "Get dressed we're going to the store!" I called to him as I shut the door to my room.

I quickly stripped and jumped into the shower letting the hot water run down my back before washing my hair and body and shaving my legs. I got out and blow dryed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail before running to my closet. I pulled out a pair of dark black jeans and a black Ke$ha T-shirt and my red converse high tops.

Yes I am so still a teenager inside.

"Loki are you read-" I yelled half way before I saw him in the living room waiting with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a dark green shirt with a pair of green and black tenni shoes and black sunglasses. "Enjoying the view love?" he said breaking me out of my trance.

"If only there were one to enjoy." I mocked grabbing my keys and my sunglasses. "We look almost to good to go to the store." I said as we walked out the door. We got into my car and pulled out my CD case and scanned through them before deciding to just plug my IPod into the speakers and putting it on shuffle. It immediately started playing Ke$ha and I looked down at my shirt and smiled. How ironic.

"There's a place down town were the freaks'll come around, there's a hole in the wall it's a dirty free for all!" I sang as the wind blew my hair everywhere from the open window. "Your Midgardian music is odd. But I've learned to enjoy some although I don't believe I'll ever hear all of the songs on your little thing." he says referring to my Ipod that's sitting in the cup holder.

"Play something random Loki maybe you'll learned to like another." I said tossing it to him. I saw him scan through songs with furrowed brows until he finally picked one.

Oh yea. This is my jam.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all. You started messin with my head until I hit a wall.

I guess I should of known I guess I should of known. That you would walk You would walk out the door, Hey!

You said were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face, Cut to the part she broke you heart and then she ran away. I guess you should of known I guess you should of known. That I would talk I would talk.

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care.

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care.

I can't belive I ever stayed up writing songs about you. You don't deserve to know the way I used to think about you. Oh no not anymore. Oh no not anymore. You had your shot. Had your shot but you let go!

And when we meet out on the street I won't go runnin scared. I'll walk right up to you and stick one finger in the air. I'll make you understand. I'll make you understand. You had your chance. had your chance.

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care.

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care.

Yeah, Listen up.

Hey, hey, Never look back.

Dumb struck boy, ego intact.

Look boy, why ya so mad.

Second guessin' when ya should've hit that. Hey Demi, ya picked the wrong lover, should've picked that one, he's cuter than the other. I just wanna laugh 'cause ya tryna to be hipster. Kick it to the curb. Take a Polaroid picture.

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care.

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I really don't care."

I sang basically all the way to the store because Loki kept on playing songs that I love. I wish I knew how he did that. Anyway we had to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things and we almost made it out without any weird or ackward encounters. Untill Steve showed up. Out of all the stores in New York he decided to go to this one, this day, at this hour. Just in time for us to bump into him and for him to send suspiscious looks towards Loki. Like he didn't trust him. My heart was pounding in my chest as I struggled to stay calm and cool and talk to steve but it was becoming more and more stressful by the second and it wasn't until Loki wrapped his cool, pale hand around mine that I finally relaxed.

Thank goodness Steve stop jabbering and looked at his watch before muttering that he's gonna be late if he doesn't get going and I looked at him and smirked. "Hot date tonight Stevie?" I asked and he gives me a look. "He thinks he's hot but I would say he makes himself out to be more than he is." My eyes bulge at his comment, "HE?!" I asked. Wow is Steve gay? No, No way he's definitely just messing with me.

All of a sudden his face turns pink and he flushs with embaressment. "No, sorry. That came out wrong." he started and I sighed relieved. 'Cause I know some girls who would love a chance to get a hold of Steve and it wouldn't be pretty bad if they found out that he was gay. "I just came to get some groceries for Tony, he has like no food left and we have to be at a meeting in an hour so I'll see you later." he finished.

"Oh okay bye Steve." I waved as he walked away.

"Oh my stars that could have been bad! Man I don't know if they recognize you or they just don't trust you 'cause you're living with me."

"Calm down Miranda they couldn't possibly recognize me with this awful disguise you have given me. I still miss my hair." he said and I laughed.

Man he's gonna hate me when I start making him try more earth foods hehehe.