Chapter 1

Vanoss' POV: 

I was readying up a GTA 5 lobby for me, Delirious, Nogla, and Mini Ladd. I went online and made an invite-only session and hopped into Skype with them all. Delirious was laughing away at a joke Nogla said, 'His laugh is cute' I thought to myself as I smile without them noticing. I invited them all to the game and waited for them to join. "Vanoss, where are you?" Delirious asked, "I'm in my apartment dude, you ain't getting my bounty!" I said laughing. "Damn it Evan!!" Delirious said laughing. I blushed a deep red and facecam on Skype was on so Delirious saw my face. I heard a giggle out of Mini and Nogla as they looked too. "Damn it guys.." I said chuckling. Delirious looked back at his TV screen and I noticed he blushed a light pink color. I look back at my TV screen and pulled up the map to see all 3 of them are waiting at my doors. "Guys, it's just a $1,000 bounty!" I said laughing. "We need the money Vanoss! GIVE ME THAT ASS!!" Delirious screamed and laughed at the same time. My face was a tomato by then, it's like he's flirting with me.

Delirious' POV:

I was laughing when I saw Vanoss blush over Skype, I think he has a hint that I love him now. I've been in love with Evan for at least a year or 2 now. I'm scared to tell him that, especially with all the guys in the call. Oh man, I'm nervous, and they guys except Vanoss know I love him and it's killing me right now that I can't tell him just yet. I waited outside his apartment to kill him and get the bounty that was set on him by some guy that he took a car from. "Give me that bounty Vanoss!!" I laughed and he laughed too, "NAT!!!" Vanoss screamed and laughed. I find that funny when he says 'NAT!' . I giggled to myself and kept yelling and laughing. Eventually we got done recording and playing, it was only me and Evan in the Skype call. The rest of the crew had work to finish up of their own. "So, I saw you blush a couple times~" I said grinning. "Yeah, so?" Evan said giggling. I laughed and we just smiled at each other. 'Should I tell him now? This may be my only chance I get!' I thought to myself. "Evan? I need to tell you something..." I said blushing a deep red, "Yes Jonathan?" Evan replied. Here goes nothing! "Evan, I like you for a very long time now, I wanna say a year or 2. I've been wanting to tell you that for awhile now but you've been so busy with recording and stuff, I thought you wouldn't have anytime to talk to me about it" I said hiding my face in shame, I know he hates me now. "J-Jonathan, I love you too!!" Evan said smiling and about to cry tears of joy. H-He loves me back! I-I can't believe it!! I'm so happy! "I'm so happy right now, you don't understand!" Evan said smiling "Evan? W-Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously. "Yes Jonathan! Of course!" Evan squealed. This is the best day of my life.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you enjoy my first ever H20Vanoss Story!  I might make it One-Shots, I don't know just yet! Peace! ~Enderlox