Dinner part

AT THE POLICE STATION

P=police M=Me

P " so you're his arranged wife"
M "yes, I am"
P"ok so you didn't felt safe because he would not let you out of the house even for your school day"
M "yes"
P " ok so his bail will be XXXX won"
I payed Chanyeol's bail and waited an hour for him to get out of the interview. The car ride home was very quiet and awkward. We got home and all he did was stare in the eye and slap me across the face and went upstairs. That night I didn't see him at all even for dinner.
Time skip to Friday night
I was cooking dinner when I felt to muscular arms wrap around my waist. I heard a faint "sorry" come from Chanyeol. "It's ok, would you like dinner" I asked
"Ani thank you we have a date with my parents, may I ask why your eyes are red and sorta puffy"Chanyeol said. I didn't want to tell him that I didn't get much sleep cause in the middle of the night I would go to my father's office and go through photos of him and I, I didn't grow up with a mom but a sister figure, most of the time I would break down and cry myself to sleep. But instead I just replied with a simple " allergies". "Go get dressed,the dress I want you to wear is on our bed." Chanyeol said "I hate dresses" I mumbled. I shut off the stove and tilt my head back to rest on his shoulder. He then out of nowhere kissed me. His lips tasted good like a manly cherry. I went upstairs and saw a mid thigh black dress (picture above)

 I went upstairs and saw a mid thigh black dress (picture above)

And these heals 👆🏼👆🏼.
I took a shower and put on the dress. I brushed my hair and curled my hair as well as I put a little makeup on. I don't know why but I don't like dresses so I put a black beanie on with cat ears. As I finished getting ready I heard Chanyeol come up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I got out of my room and went downstairs. Chanyeol came down in a black suit. As he came closer he took my beanie off. "What was that for"I asked him
"We're going to a formal dinner with my family you're not supposed to were hats" he said back
"Well I'm not aloud to go because I can't go out of the house." I said coldly
"Go get in the car" Chanyeol said as chuckling a little bit
We were on our way to the place to meet and I was really nervous. Chanyeol could most likely see my nervousness so as he drove the car with one hand his other hand was intertwined with mine. As we got closer I could feel my grip on his hand get tighter and tighter. Luke so tight that you could almost see the pain in his eyes. As soon as I saw what I was doing I let go of his hand but he held on. "Don't be nervous they're great people, my mom is coming with us home because she and her makeup artist and hair style est will come with her sense the wedding is tomorrow" Chanyeol said so calmly that I calmed down and layed my head back. He finally stopped the car and we got out.
🦄
🐼
🐶
🐨
🐻
🐴
A/N: hi guys hope you enjoyed if you aren't already following me on Instagram pls do. I mentioned it in my last part. I have been looking for the paper that this part was on and I finally found it. Also this Sunday the 31st in the teen nick choice awards and exo, super junior, and girls generation have been selected for the international artists. Comment who you want to win out of these three. There are more people but they aren't kpop so I don't care.