Chapter 11

The way his tongue was playing with my skin, sent a weird pleasure though my body. Something I’ve never experience before.

Unfortunately it came to an end.

Jace moved away and my eyes finally met his.

Lust was evident in his dark eyes. He wanted me, and I could tell. The fact that I had this affect on such a gorgeous man, left me extremely pleased.

“Next time, my mark would be permanent.” He said and walked away.

Permanent? What mark?

I touched my neck and sudden realization hit me!

“You asshole! You gave me a hicky!”

Two can play this game, Jace.

Chapter 11

My hand slightly grazed on the mark Jace left on my neck. Will this mark ever turn into a permanent one? Will we ever be able to stand each other? I reminded myself that he has no feelings towards me and all he has to offer is his body. And yet, I can’t help but get butterflies at the thought of this hickey, given by my very own mate.

Kristy’s mom was hosting this huge barbeque tomorrow where all the pack members were supposed to be joining us. Both our parents were extremely excited. It was clear to me that they were a very close pack and shared some great memories together. Hopefully, I can make some memories of my own here.

I sat on my grand bed facing the television. The room was pretty up to date. Extremely modern and just fit for my taste, almost like it was made right for me. I was currently in my pajamas and shirt. I decided to skip dinner because I needed some time to get over this stupid hickey.

I turned the tv on and slowly drifted off to sleep and welcomed Jace in my dreams.

THUD THUD THUD

That was the sound I heard first thing in the morning. It was so loud, that it made me jump out of bed and I almost pissed my pants. Who the fuddglesticks is knocking at my door this early in the morning?

I rushed to the door and opened it.

Oh what a pleasant surpise.

Not.

“Morning mate.” I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.

“Are you deaf?” He replied

“And here I expected a morning kiss.” I retorted and suddenly my eyes widened.

What on Earth am I thinking? A kiss? Did I Just ask him for a freakin kiss? I have completely lost it. I noticed that Jace was slightly taken aback as well. And that’s the part I enjoyed. I enjoyed surprising him. He can’t be the only one who gets to see my shocked expressions. I usually wasn’t the flirt. But when a Greek god looking creature stands in front of you, and is your mate, it gets kind of difficult.

His shocked expression soon turned into a smirk. Now that’s the smirk I don’t like. It usually leads to something I end up regretting after.

“Babe, you want a kiss, all you gotta do is ask.” With that he took a step towards me. My immediate instinct was to step back. But he wasn’t being very patient today. Before I could even move, his arm was around my back, pulling my body close to his.

I maintained some distance by putting my arms between us placing them on his chest. Im pretty sure my face was tomato red and my eyes were wide as saucers.

He leaned forward and just like that I was mesmerized by his eyes, which were pitch black at the moment. His lips were getting closer every second, and finally they were a cm away when I heard his sexy voice meeting my ear.

“Too bad you’re not my type.”

With that he let go of me and walked away.

“Oh and we’re all going to the lake soon so get ready mate.” He continued on as he walked away through the halls. His laughter meeting my ears.

This is just plain humiliating. Why do I always end up doing this to myself? Not his type! Bitch, I’m everyone’s type.

Jace 2

Me nothing.

Oh just wait and watch mate.

 Next update this week as well!!