Secret Love Song

Secret Love Song
Original by: Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo
Version by: Kyla and Darylle Ong

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

Blinding lights and her warm body awoke him, right there beside him, skin to skin, in his arms is a woman silently sleeping as she snuggled at him peacefully.

He scooted nearer to hug her tighter as he slowly inhaled her smell of fresh strawberries and cream, damn he missed her. Memories of last night flashed in his mind, if only he could make this moment linger for much longer.

"Hmmmm..." He heard her react as he leave soft kisses on her bare nape down to her shoulders.

"Isn't it still too early, Pogi?" Karylle said in her bedroom voice which Vice finds very sexy.

"Nothing's too early with you. Wala pa man namimiss na kita, Kurba." Malungkot na saad ni Vice.

Matagal tagal na rin silang ganito, nagtatago. It has been two months before they had a time to be this intimate again. Outside, in their real world, they both have to be very casual with each other.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Malungkot na tanong ni Vice.

"I wish I could but it's his mom's birthday and I'm expected to be there. And besides diba may out of town ka?" Narinig lang ni Karylle na nagbuntong hininga si Vice.

"Akin ka na lang." He whispered on her neck. Parang piniga naman ang puso ni Karylle nang marinig niya ang dulog ni Vice.

Sana akin ka na lang rin.

She faced him at hinaplos niya ang mukha ni Vice, her sweetest mistake, a person she will always love. Hindi niya alam kung paano naging mapaglaro ang tadhana sa kanila. Alam niyang mali pero tinuloy pa rin niya ang pakikipag-relasyon kay Vice.

She knew even before she got married that she has already fallen for him but she just ignored it, that time she thought marrying Yael was the perfect choice she made, she thought it was only infatuation that she felt with Vice and that he is gay at walang paroroonan ang nararamdaman nila sa isa't isa, pero tumagal tagal, sa araw araw na pagkikita nila sa Showtime nahulog na talaga siya ng lubusan.

"I may not be yours legally but in my heart I am, all.of.me." She emphasized the last three words as she give him kisses in between.

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

They tried to enjoy the remaining of their forbidden minutes together. Vice was sitting on the coffee table in his veranda in a vacation house he bought for him and Karylle, sipping his cup of coffee.

Malalim ang iniisip niya, they've been hiding for 2 years, naiissue pero never nahuli. Even their co-hosts in Showtime doesn't know the real score between him and Karylle. All they know is that yung sweetness ng vicerylle on-cam is for the fans and the sweetness they share backstage is truly just plain friendship.