Chapter 7-Game of Fate

~Cyrel~

"Sir, She's here."

"Let her in" i count 1 to 3 and the door opened. A woman wearing red entered my room with a big smile on her face.

I missed that smile

"Rel!!" she hugged my tight and damn i can feel her boobs.

"Lian" i kissed her cheeks down to her neck~

"Daddy? Mommy?" And we froze, i let her go and bend down to meet them. My angels...

"Hi there little ones! how's your vacation in grands house?" I looked at Artemis, she has her moms beauty and Apollo is my mini me.

"Good!" - Artemis

"Awesome!" - Apollo
I heaved a sigh before looking back at Artemis. Her eyes, lips and pointed nose all from her mom.

I'm sorry Uesher....

"Hey, are you okay?" Am i really okay? i think not...

I looked at Lian and rub her cheeks, I'm so fucked up

"I'll send the kids back home, don't think too much okay." she kissed me.

I'm so fucking sorry Uesher...

~Lorraine~

2 Months, For two months naging busy ako dahil sa kaliwa't kanan na paper works. At first akala ko hindi ko kaya but i guess if you really want to succeed you will never stop trying.

But sa dalawang buwan ko reto sa pinas, wala parin ako mahanap na mga sagot. I wanted to visit my old house where my parents and u lived before pero ayaw nila akong papuntahin don.

At sa dalawang buwan nayon, halos gabi gabi akong hindi maka tulog. I always end up crying in the middle of the night..

"Miss L may bisita po kayo" i nod and heaved a sigh bago ako umayos nang upo.

"Lorraine!" agad akong tumayo nang malamang si Eros pala. Yes, The owner of God's Paradise. I can't believe that a very young man like him Own a big empire. But our first meet didn't go well.

///Flashback////

"Besh kinakabahan ako! pano kong masungit pala na gurang pano kong~"

"Relax Fiona! chill kalang okay" I'm nervous too, really nervous and my knees are shaking.

It's our first time to meet the CEO of the company. And it's making me armpits sweat. ugh!

"Miss Lorraine, the Big boss is waiting for you." i gulp before i smiled at her saka dahan dahan kumatok sa office nang CEO. Unicorns pleas help my pink soul!!!

Si Fiona ang pinag bukas ko nang pinto, And as i meet his gaze hindi ako makapaniwala na siya ang CEO.

"Good Morn~"

"Fuck! Uesher? Oh God it's you" Hala..a..ano raw? i was caught off guard nang bigla nalang nya akong yakapon nang sobrang higpit. The hell i can't breathe