Gemma

The creature approached us, towering over Gemma and Kade. The stars, in the bright darkness of the night, glistening on the creature's gem encrusted skin. Kade seemed to know what he was doing. The creature raised its tentacle and threw it at Kade. He dodged it effortlessly, and pulled out a red gem. He pointed the gem at the creature and a red light erupted from it. the creature revealed several other tentacles, in several colors. It lifted up a red tentacle and it appeared to absorb it. Then it raised a light green tentacle and grabbed me, It lifted her into the air until she was level with its hideous face. She screamed.

"Hang in there Gemma!" Kade hollered up at me.

"That won't be much of a problem!" Gemma shouted back. She laughed at her own joke. The creature made a confused sound, so She explained the joke to him/her. After explaining the creature made a noise that sounded like it was laughing. During the "laugh", the creature squeezed her hard. She squealed, and the creature seemed to loosen it's grip. Suddenly, another red blast came and hit the creature dead on, in the face. It roared and flung her at a tree.

Her shirt caught a sharp branch, and it scraped my back, barely at an angle. If it was bent anymore than it was, it would've punctured my back.

"KADE!" She screamed.

Why can't I activate my power? She thought to herself. Her scratch started to simmer with pain. She screamed again, "KADE!!!"

"What are you doing up there?" Kade asked, chuckling a little.

"Counting the stars in Orion's penis! What the hell do you think I'm doing!" Gemma screamed at him.

"Okay okay, sorry." he said, he climb up the tree and carried her down. The creature was still thrashing around, knocking over trees making holes in the ground. When her and Kade reached the ground, the creature turned to us, and charged with its ten tentacles waving.

Kade shoved Gemma ahead of him, she ran a little ways forward, but saw he wasn't following. She ran back to him.

"No. Go back, Kitsune's waiting for you a little way ahead." His eyes were sad and scared. Gemma shook her head.

"Yes now go." He told me, when she didn't move that's when he got mad. "I said GO!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks. She tried to drag him with her but he wouldn't budge. Kitsune came behind her and dragged her away. Gemma burst into tears, crying and begging Kade to come with us, but he just looked at us, tears sliding down his cheeks.

She blacked out after that.