Chapter 25 - Al's birthday

'appy birfday to you, appy birfday to you, apply birfday auntie Allllllllllll, apph birfday to youuuu' both kids stood outside Al's door singing their hearts out, holding a cake box 'aww thanks kids!' She smiled as we all walked in, they held up the cake box, Al took it thankfully and walked to the kitchen side and took off the lid? 'OH WOW!!!' She started giggling, she took it carefully out of the box, 'have you made this?' She looked at me smiling 'yep I have' I laughed 'MOUSE!!!!' She shouted up the stairs, he came running down and picked both kids up and held them under his arms 'sup?' 'Check out this cake!!!' She giggled, I'd made a two tiered cake, the bottom tier was blue, like waves, the top tier was "sandy" and had Mouse's head made out of icing stuck out of the sand, one of his hands holding a small bottle of Bondi zinc, both kids patting the sand around him and Al sat relaxing with a book on a chair.

'The kids idea' I laughed as mouse got closer to the cake inspecting his little head, he turned to me then the kids, picked hem up again and carted them off upstairs, we heard laughter and squeals, tickle fest. Al carefully placed the cake on the table, putting it on show proudly, then there was a knock at the door, Al looked at me suspiciously 'what?!' I giggled trying to hide it, she walked over to the door and opened it slowly before turning around to me with a shocked expression, she stepped aside and let whip walk in, closely followed by Itchy, wrapped in a big red ribbon, and a smaller ribbon around his mouth, 'what's this?' She laughed 'you have your very own personal lifeguard slave for the day' I smiled crossing my arms she unwrapped the ribbon which was tied around him then went for the one tied around his mouth 'I wouldn't undo that one' Whip stopped her, itchy shot her a glare 'be nice! It's her birthday' whip smirked at him itchy turned his head 'happy birthfday' he mumbled through the ribbon, all undid the ribbon and let him free' itchy walked over to her and hugged her 'happy birthday!' He laughed pulling away 'now, want can I do for you?' He smiled at her, 'erm, drinks??' She looked around at us, we all nodded.

Al and me sat in the living room watching NCIS Los Angeles, we loved it, always had, we were both sat with some sort of cocktail Itchy had mixed up (Al's was none alcoholic) when whip, mouse and itchy stood in the doorway 'he looks like a character from Scooby doo' mouse laughed pointing to Deeks 'Fred?' whip looked at him 'no shaggy you idiot' itchy finished, both me and Al turned our head slowly to look at them, both of us had an angry shocked face, we were giving them the death glare...'what?' Mouse looked at us, slightly unnerved 'shaggy....' I looked at him 'erm' he swallowed 'yeah' mouse continued 'don't insult Deeks' I glared at him 'who needs to insult him, when his name is deeks?' whip laughed away to himself, I shot him a glare, he soon stopped laughing and all three lads started backing away slowly, holding their hands up in a surrender, we leant back in to the sofa and smiled to each other, high fiving our success.

'Shes hot!' Whip stood in the doorway again before sliding his way on the sofa next to me, he was closely followed by Mouse and then itchy, we were all squished on the smallest sofa ever, the kids had fallen asleep on the table so they wouldn't come and squash us anymore. 'Do you mind?' Al squeaked as she paused the tv, 'nope do you?' Mouse looked at whip 'nope not me you?' He turned to itchy 'nah mate quite comfy' he smiled at us, we both sighed and pressed play again...

'Who's that?' whip pointed to the screen 'Callen' I said without looking at him 'what's he been in?' He continued 'lots of things' Al replied turning up the TV 'oh come on whip you must know who he is?!' Mouse hit him on the arm 'no?' He shook his head, me and Al kept looking at each other and sighing 'oh come on guess!?' Mouse said extremely loud 'mouse I don't know!?' He laughed, this continued for 10 minutes or so, Al had turned the TV up so much it was like being in a cinema, 'dude just guess!' mouse laughed 'FOR GOD SAKE!!!!' I turned to him 'HE'S ROBIN' I looked at him, how did he not know this? 'Robin?' He looked at us, 'BATMAN AND ROBIN' We both said in unison, 'ooh huh yeahhhh' he smiled at us pushing me over 'now can you shush!' I looked at them, the three sat there nodding at me 'thank you' we both leant back and continued to watch the programme.

It had turned 9.00 at night and we were now sat watching football, how they managed to sneak that one on still shocks me, I turned to Al who had the same expression as me 'SO...who's that' I pointed to the screen 'HOW can you not know charlie!!!?' She said dramatically the lads looked at us briefly before returning to the screen 'I really don't know AL I just don't know where I've seen him' I shouted 'UNBELIVEABLE!!' Al held up her hand to her head 'okay, we get it!' Mouse looked at us 'come on, I'm taking you out' I smiled as i dragged her off the sofa.

We got a taxi in to a club, the music was blaring I made Al wear a sash saying birthday girl she wasn't too impressed 'it brings out your eyes' 'it makes me stand out like a sore thumb!' She replied 'yes, but it is also going to get us in this club' I laughed as we walked it the security on the door 'evening ladies' one said smiling, he was tall, muscly, dark haired, gorgeous 'any chance we can get in?' I smiled nicely at him 'sorry' he shrugged 'oh come onnn it's her birthday' I dragged Al forward 'we're full, I'm sorry' he shrugged again, 'Dave. Dave Wyler' I looked at him he turned his head to look at me, 'how do you know my name?' Now I had him 'my husband rescued you from drowning the other day' I saw him suddenly become nervous as the other security man turned to listen 'oh yes, he told me all about how this big strong man was struggling in the surf, and screamed like a girl' I smiled at him 'oh seems two spaces just opened up!' He smiled quickly opening the door for us 'thank you soooo much!!' We smiled as we walked in. It was heaving, the music was loud and vibrating in our chests, we looked amazing, mouse had bought her a new dress and shoes I was wearing what whip had bought me in London! we walked to the bar! within seconds a man at the bar handed over a shot to Al and then me 'happy birthday' he smiled and walked away again 'I'll be having that' I smiled taking her glass she looked at me frowning 'baby' I looked at her, she sighed heavily and nodded, this was going to be a good night...

We were dancing, singing completely enjoying ourselves when I got extremely thirsty, 'I'm going to get a drink!' I shouted over the music and walked off the dance floor to the bar 'coke please!' I shouted, the man nodded at me sticking his thumbs up. 'You're only drinking coke? On a night out?' I heard a voice coming from the side of me I turned around and saw a man sitting at the bar with another man sat next to him, 'I just wanted something to down quickly' I smiled as the coke came down to me, suddenly Al walked over to me, 'happy birthday' the man smiled at her and I heard Al gasp 'okay am I missing something?' I turned to her 'that's Mark Wahlberg' she looked at me wide eyed 'who?' I laughed taking a mouthful of drink 'TED, pain and gain' 'druggy Mark Wahlberg?!' I gasped 'SHHH!' She shouted 'sorry' I mouthed, 'have you met my friend Al' I brought her forward 'hello, your birthday' he smiled at her 'have a drink' he ordered a few shots 'I'm pregnant I can't drink' he looked at her 'ah!' He laughed shaking his hand at the waiter about the shots 'can, can I have a photo please?' Al stuttered 'sure' he stood up, wobbled a bit and placed his arm around her I snapped a photo on my phone as he sat back down, took out a pen and then sighed her sash. 'Well it's been lovely meeting you but I must be off' he smiled as walked out with his guard.

We returned home, the kids were in Al's spare room, and when we walked in the living room, mouse had his arm around Whip who had his arm around Itchy, all laid asleep on the sofa, we snapped a few photos of them posted them on Instagram and then climbed in their bed soon falling asleep.