Pirate!Yandere!Markiplier X Kidnapped!Jacksepticeye Part 2

Request from TheKatQueen

Jack pov

I woke up tied in a chair. I quickly looked around and saw I was all alone in the room I was in. I tried to think about how I got here then I remembered. Mark! He must of brought me here. I sort of didn't mind. I now knew I had a crush on him.

I heard a door open and I looked at the door seeing Mark in the doorway closing the door behind him. "Hello Jackaboy. I see you woke up finally." Mark said while smirking. "What do you want Mark?" I asked. "Your love Jack. Can't you see, I love you." Mark replied while walking over and getting down to my eye level.

Mark pov

"Well the thing is I love you too." Jack said shyly smiling. I was surprised when he said that but I smiled and kissed Jack on the lips. After the kiss I untied him from the chair. "You're now my first mate!" I declared. Jack chuckled and said "Fine with me."

Narrator pov

Then the 2 men lived together happily ever after. They got a child.[They adopted it!] And raised the child to be a pirate like Mark but slightly Irish like Jack. You get the main idea of the happy end so...

THE END!

Hope you enjoyed the 2 part one shot and I will see you later. Any requests put in the comments or PM me. Later everyone.