The Tattoo Artist // Harry Styles // AU. Punk Harry [c.s]

Preface

At the most famous tattoo parlour in North Hollywood is the best, yet, most attractive tattoo artist you will ever come across.

He goes by the name of Harry Styles, and has looks that could kill. He will stop at nothing to be the best and stay the best a what he does.

Harry is 24 and his height hovering over 6 foot, brown curly hair that is always pushed back into a quiff, piercing green eyes, and a dimpled smile that would make any girl swoon. His good looks and cheeky personality could make any girl fall in love, with just a simple conversation.

Well, with the exception of the most badass, troubled girl in Hollywood, Spencer Hastings.

Spencer just finished getting her license to become a certified tattoo artist. She will stop at nothing to become the best artist in Northern Hollywood. Spencer is a 5'3" red head with a sassy attitude, tattoo's covering her arms, and she has a body that could kill.

What Spencer doesn't know is, she's getting a job at the same tattoo parlour that Harry Styles works at.

What happens whenever two of the most competitive people in Hollywood, work at the same shop? Will this job experience cause the two to bump heads, or will Harry's charm cause Spencer to fall head over heels for him?

Spencer Hastings has never been known to let anyone get in her way of getting what she wants.

Will Harry be an exception?

-

-

-

-

I was sitting down at a leather chair, tattooing a beautiful blonde girl, waiting for my 2 o'clock appointment to come in.

"So do you want me to fill in the dream catcher feathers too, love?"

I put on my best smile, trying to comfort the girl. It's her first tattoo after all and I know how nerve-wrecking it can be to sit and go through the pain of the needles breaking the skin.

Sometimes, I get tired of trying to be so nice to these girls that come in for their first tattoos. If they can't put up with the pain, and they complain everyone the needle touches their skin, why get a tattoo?

My thoughts break away as soon as the door dings, signifying I have a new customer.

I smile down at Delilah, the girl getting her tattoo, and apologise for having to stop the session again, due to someone coming in.

"I'll be right back, love. I've got another customer."

She nodded her head, sucking in a sharp breath.

I made my way to the front of the shop, pushing back the curtain that led to the tattooing rooms.

I looked up at the counter to see a short red head looking around the store like she was searching for someone in particular.

She looked up and seen me, and rolled her eyes laughing. I rose my eyebrows, questioning her behaviour.

"Who are you?" The fiery red head asks me, throwing her hair over her shoulder, crossing her arms.

"I own this shop. Who the hell are you?" I spat back at the girl, to who I still, didn't know her name.

"I'm Spencer Hastings, and I'm going to own this shop soon."

I scoffed, throwing my head back in laughter.

Walking up to the counter I put my hand out in front of me, shaking her hand.

"I'm Harry Styles, the best tattooer in town, and you're on for a challenge."

"Harry?! Are you going to come finish me?" Delilah yelled from the back of the shop. I smirked knowing the sentence she spoke, sounded dirty.

"Yeah, babe. I'll be there to finish up in a sec."

I turned back to Spencer, smirking.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. I'll see you around, Stephanie."

She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms. "It's Spencer, you prick. And I'll be back tomorrow to start my job."

My words echoed in my head before she walked out of the door..

"I'm Harry Styles, the best tattooer in town, and you're on for a challenge."

Little did I know, those 14 words and 57 letters, would get me in a hell of a situation.

-

Hi guys! So. I was watching Tattoo Nightmares and this crazy idea came to me.. "what if Harry was a hot, badass, punk, charmer of a tattoo artist?"

So here I am with another story idea, hopefully will be coming out sometime in mid November as soon as I get done with "Getting Through The Dark."

If you want, you can check that out too. :)

I love you all, you beautiful little dandelions. :)

Love always,

- a xx