1

I walked back into the tattoo room, smiling to myself. I just met this girl, and I'm already up for a challenge. I always get what I want, especially whenever it comes to a challenge. I'm always coming out the winner, no matter who my companion is. 

But this time, my companion just seems to be a snotty, stuck up, tattooed girl.. Which, I don't mind at all. She's hot as hell, but I don't think she's my type. Something about the fiery red head, threw me off. I don't know if it was because of her attitude, or the fact that she had more tattoo's than I did. 

Either way, I felt like having that challenge was a bad thing. Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge. Just not with an intimidating girl like Stephanie, or whatever her names was. I was excited for what tomorrow had in store. I knew automatically that we weren't going to get a long; She had a certain aura to her, that made me want to just tell her to get the fuck out, but I couldn't. 

I was raised a hell of a lot better than to treat a woman like that. Being around my mum and sister my whole life, really made me into a 'gentleman' for the most part. I had perverted thoughts all of the time, and didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. I guess you could say I was waiting for the right person, but boy, was I wrong.

Ever since Audrina, I gave up on trying to be with a girl again. I had my occasional one night stands, nothing major. I had always told the girl to leave my room after we had finished. Call me cruel, but I was just saving the girls some heart break.

I was snapped out of my thoughts whenever Delilah talked, asking me if I was going to finish up her tattoo. I told her that I didn't feel like finishing it today, due to my hand cramps. She scoffed and got up from her seat, leaving the shop immediately. I didn't even get to wrap the tattoo up. Oh well, it sucks for her. It's just going to get infected.

I made my way back up to the front of the store, putting my middle finger in the air to the blonde that walked out of the door. Once I got to my seat, I sat down and began a tattoo design for my 2 o'clock appointment, Jeremy. One of my best mates, he was the first person I ever gave a tattoo to 5 years ago. 

I looked around the desk for a pencil and an eraser. I spotted them at the top of the desk, so I began the drawing.

He wanted a huge tiger, covering his whole back. I felt sorry for him, back pieces are a bitch to do, and they hurt like hell. He wanted it realistic, so I tried to put as much detail in the tattoo as I could. I noticed that the door ringed, notifying that I had a customer. I glanced up at the sound, and rolled my eyes.

"Zayn, mate. What're you doing here? I've got an appointment that I have to do in 2 hours, and I still haven't finished the tattoo design yet."

He walked over to me and slapped me on the shoulder playfully, and sat down in the chair next to me. 

"I was making my way over here to talk to you about my next tattoo idea, but then I ran into this hot red head. You seen her around? She's from the most Northern part of Hollywood, and she's sassy as hell. I went to tattooing school with her a couple of weeks ago. She was a bundle of joy, that one."

I snickered to myself. Zayn thinks anything with two legs and a pussy is hot.

"Mate, you like anything that breathes, walks, and has a pussy. What's so great about this one?"

He rolled his eyes and put a hand on my shoulder, and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Harry, she's like the most competitive bitch here. She just so happened to tell me that she was going to own a tattoo shop called 'Ink'd.' and I was like, 'Holy shit that's Harry's place!' But I didn't tell her anything about it, I just laughed and said good luck."