I'll be yours.

~at Bighit Yoongi's P.O.V~

For some reason I couldn't stop thinking of yesterday. The look in his eyes were so sad.

To him does it really look like I hate him..what has gotten into him. No, what's gotten into me!? I shouldn't think about it that much. I should just try to continue working, but he seemed really down. I thought to myself and sighed really loudly while shaking my head. I grabbed my pen and notebook from my drawers.

I continued to think of some lyrics when something else came to mind.

Has he listened to the Bgm yet? I mean I told him to let me know what he thought, but what if he didn't like it!? No, he'd be honest with me..right? I once again shook my head. Then I stood up.

Maybe I should confront him about it. No, that'd make him feel pressured, but then again would he tell me on his own....? I kept on thinking back and forth until I got aggravated and sunk back into my chair.

Forget it...

~Jimin's P.O.V~

I barely got any sleep yesterday since all I thought about were his words.

He did say he'd be there for me, but he could've been lying. No, hyung isn't that type of person....is he? I thought worriedly.

I need to get a hold of myself. I shouldn't be getting worked up by this. I sat back in my chair and sighed.

I was sitting calmly until I looked at a folder on the side of my desk.

Oh crap I haven't listened to the song yet! Where is the usb?! I thought while looking everywhere until it hit me.

The nightstand....I bit my lip.

He wouldn't mind me telling him what I think tomorrow..who am I kidding he probably thinks I haven't listened to it, or he thinks I don't like it. Ah I'm such an idiot! I thought while ruffling my hair in frustration.

I stood up to confront him, but began doubting myself and sat back down.

What a pain......

~Jimin's P.O.V again~

It was the end of the day and we were all driving home. I was stuck in the back with Yoongi this time. While the others were up front.

I kept stealing quick glances at him while he did the same. Until I couldn't handle it. I was gonna speak up, but I thought of something else.

~text message~
Jimin: Hello
Yoongi: why the hell are you texting me when I'm literally right next to you.
Jimin: too loud.
Yoongi: well what do you want?
Jimin: I wanted to let you know that I haven't listened to the bgm yet, but I promise I'll give you feedback later, so sorry if I made you feel anxious.
Yoongi: I wasn't anxious(he totally was) It only matters if you give it a listen.
Jimin: oh ok good to know! Also hyung can I ask you something?
Yoongi: what?
Jimin: Can you be mine?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry for the short chapter! It's the o wanted to end it like this, so it's a bit shorter than the others. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!
Bye bye~