The tournament

Soon as you came home you saw a note and a box by the front door.It said it was to (Y/F/N) by Maxamillon Pegasus.You opened it read it.It said
Dear Miss (L/N)
Mister Maximillion Pegasus would like you to attend duelist kingdom here is the things you need for the tournament.
You opened the box and it showed Two mini stars and a red glove with some cards telling you things about the tournament.You Then closed the box and went inside.You then went upstairs and thought'Maxamillon Pegasus I can't believe it' You looked at the box again."Hey (Y/N) what's wrong?" you looked up and saw Yami."Oh nothing just been invented to a tournament by Maxamillon Pegasus" you said and opened the box."A tournament what kind of tournament?" he said confused."A Duel Monster's tournament" you said and heard someone knocking on the door.You opened and saw your mom."Sweetie who were you talking to?" she asked."N-No one" you said."What are you holding?" she asked and points at the box."Oh I've been invited to a tournament by Pegasus" you said confidently. "Maxamillon Pegasus!?!" she said shocked.You nodded and said"It starts in a few days" "Am so proud of you honey" she said and hugged you.Soon you two stopped and you putted the box away.Then you went for dinner and went to bed still questing why you were invited why you were invited to a tournament by Pegasus himself...
~~Time skip~~
Soon a few days later you were getting ready for the tournament.You packed all your things and you left to a big ship."Attention duelist you must have two star chips to enter" said a man in black.Soon a lined formed and all the other duelist showed them their star chips.Then you got on the ship and headed towards a huge island.'Wow that's huge he really went out on this one of course he is Maxamillon Pegasus the creator of duel monsters' You thought as the ship headed towards the island.