A Pain

You fleshies are wearing me down. Why are you so incapable of letting things go?

Nonetheless, I have this to do.

JunglePunk

I don't listen to "songs" of your kind. How would I be able to pick a favorite?

...

I mean, I don't listen to very many...

Of the... few I've heard, I suppose I... sort of like... one...

I believe it is called "Are You Satisfied."

RedSkySailor

Biggest regret? It is difficult to assign roles.

I do have quite a few.

There are those who would expect me to point out, perhaps, the Autobot Cliffjumper's slaughter. It was a hasty decision made upon my own fear of being upstaged, or coming across a failure in my duties as the commander of the Decepticons for a vorn, having led through little but a lull. I thought it would solidify my place as a Decepticon but only managed to leave me dissatisfied with it—and feeling quite morally upset over the deed. But I have many more actions I view far more severe, so I can't say this is my biggest.

Perhaps it may be plucking the shard of dark energon from Megatron's chest at his most vulnerable. It forever branded me a power-hungry traitor, and led me to many more rash decisions in my future. I was desperate for fulfillment and control, of which I was terrified to find I was lacking... But no, this cannot be my deepest. Surely, there is more.

Skyquake's resurrection? Unlikely. Though it may have sealed my fate, I find it but a blemish on my ego—the entire situation turned out enormously in my favor, either way.

Perhaps my biggest regret grows deeper. The day I traded my place as an air commander in Cybertron when I was lured by a mech with power and poise... I feel shame to admit I am a coward, and sweet words have never failed to sway me. Draw me in and hold me down. Oh, all the things and mechs I traded away because of something refreshing, something I thought would give me justice... a place to hide, someone to hide behind. But in the end, do I really regret my choice? It's not like I would have been treated with justice had I stayed "loyal" to Cybertron and joined the Autobots. So maybe this was not a choice to be regretted.

What is my biggest regret?

I can't say I know anymore.