Your First Fight

Luke Hemmings:
The house was silent but the tv playing in the back round for noise. I tried calling Luke for the 5 time tonight. He and the boys had went out to drink and have fun around 10pm. It was now 2am and there was no sign of all of them. Then the door opens and Luke walks in clumsy. "Where have you been! You said you would be back by 12 it 2! What happen!" I yelled. "Shut up (y/n)! Nothing happen!" He yelled back. I looked at him, you could smell the sweat, the liquor, and some sweet perfume I don't use. "Luke, did you cheat on me?" I asked. "No why!?" He yelled. It wasn't the first time he had, but I just couldn't let go. Then I noticed the hickey on his neck. "Yes you did! Who gave you the hickey!" I demanded. "None of your damn business bitch!" He yelled putting a hand up. I waited for the impact of a hand on my face but it didn't happen. "Okay, I'm gonna give you some time Luke....see you in a couple days." I said walking to our room. "Wait (y/n), no come back..." He said walking behind me. He had never threaten to hit me. "Babe stop!" He called behind me. "Luke stop!" I told him packing my bag for a couple days. He was unpacking everything I had put in. "Please stop!" He said with tears in his eyes. "No Luke see you in a couple days." I told him packing the bag once again and zipping it. "No wait!" He called as I left out the front door. I got in my car and drove off leaving him at the front door.

Ashton Irwin:
I look down at my phone to see where the Pokèmon were. Ashton and me were in Wal-mart getting candy and popcorn for our movie night with the boys. "(y/n) put your phone away and help me get the candy." Ash whines. "But there is Pokèmon over there!" I said pointing to where the pet supplies was. "Stop looking for Pokèmon! Do want gummy bears or gummy worms?" He held 2 packs of candies up. " "But it's a Pikachu Ash!" I whine. "I don't care (y/n)" he says taking my phone. "Ashton!" I yelled. "Stop making a scene." He whispers and grabs my arm. "Ow" I said. "Sorry" he said letting go. Then on accident he drops my phone and the screen cracks. "No!" I yelled picking up. "I'm so sorry (y/n)" he says trying help me up. "No you broke my phone. My love life!" I said crying. "I'll get you a new one!" He said. "But my Pokèmon!" I said. "You'll pay Ashton!" I said.
~T•S~
We got out of Wal-mart and to the car. Ashton put the stuff in the trunk and gets in the drivers side. Ever since he dropped my phone, I've been giving him the silent treatment. "Babe~ please talk to me." He said nuzzling in my neck. His hair tickling my neck. I giggle and give him the death stare. "Okay I'll leave you be." He sighed

Michael Clifford:
I sat on the couch waiting for Michael to come to bed. He was trying finish the COD: Advance Warfare campaign. "Michael let's get some sleep." I told him. It was 3am and he had been playing since 11pm. He just stared at the screen trying not to get killed. I sighed and got up. "No wait I'm almost done!" He said. "You said that like 2 hours ago Mikey!" I said. "Just wait." He told me. I rolled my eyes, we've been dating for a good 9 months and he hadn't paid any attention to me since the 2 month. I don't blame him, he's in a big band but in his most free time he's with boys completely forgetting about me. Like last month he forgot our anniversary. "I'm going to sleep." I told him and turning around. I change in my pjs and climb into bed. After a hour or so I hear the door open and close. I had been on my phone the hour and it was getting boring. I feel the bed dip down and a arm around my waist. "I'm sorry princess" he whispers into my ear and kisses my neck. "I'm so sorry baby talk." He said. I turn around and see him smiling at me. "I love you Mikey." I said cuddling into his chest. "I love you too princess." He said before falling asleep.

Calum Hood:
You 2 don't fight because you're everyones OC and are relationship goals. (Plus I was to lazy to write a fighting part about them)