Heal

Sebastian POV

I woke up to a massive pounding on my apartment door. What the- "IT'S 3:00 IN THE MORNING IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING!" The pounding continued, though.... Gasping, I got out of bed, walked through the kitchen and to the source of the sound. "WHAT?! Oh god-"

 The blonde woman practically fell into my arms. "Lina are you okay... Come in" she shook her head no. I could tell something had happened. Well besides the fact that she was sobbing and it was three o'clock in the fucking morning but- a girl like Lina doesn't just show up like that. 

I closed the door and carried her to the couch. Lina was frantic she tried to form words but they were just swallowed by her cries. I held her closer to me,  her head resting on my shoulder.

After her sorrow had subsided she looked up at me, "it's-uh- it's Odette" she said her eyes welling up again, "she got into a car accident a couple hours ago..." tears started streaming down her face. "They don't know if she's gonna make it... She can't die- she's the only family I have Seb..." She shook her head again. "Hey Lina, look at me, look at me..." She took in a deep breath and I lifted her chin with my finger. "It's gonna be okay..." with sad eyes she wondered "How will it?" "I don't know- it is a mystery," she allowed herself to smile. "Have you been to the hospital?" the blue eyed girl nodded. 

"Seb, do you think it would be too much to ask  if I could-" I shook my head, "I didn't expect you to leave." She drew in a deep breath and let out a surprised, "Oh." After a few wistful seconds, she fell asleep in my arms like a bird with a broken wing. Or a lover with a broken heart...