Funeral... and ANOTHER spanking?

Mackenzie's POV

I stand in between my aunt and Maddie, playing with the sleeves of my black jumpsuit whilst we waited to go into the church. I want to wear something that is comfortable and my legs are free in because it has been extremely hot here over the past few days. Maddie nudges me and shoots me a look that says "stay-still-or-I'll-make-you" so I try to stand as still as I possibly can until it is finally time for us to go inside. I have my eulogy that I have to read tucked inside my pocket and zone out until it is finally time for the eulogies. Maddie is called up to read hers first, and she goes up nervously, trying to keep the tears inside for my sake.

"My mom was my rock... I depended on her more than anything and now that she's gone, I don't know what I'll do without her. I remember once when Mom, Mackenzie and I all went to Starbucks and Mom made Kenzie laugh so hard that her drink came out of her nose. I'm going to miss my mom with all my heart. I love you mom..." Maddie says and walks back down to where we were sitting with tears in her eyes.

I stand up and begin to walk over to the front, trying not to let the tears that were threatening to fall out of my eyes leak. I decide against using the piece of paper that I wrote my eulogy speech on and stand up straight, ready to say how I truly felt about my mom from my heart instead of just from a piece of paper which has no value.

"Mom was not just my m-mom, she was my b-best friend too. If I e-ever needed to s-speak to her, she was always t-there to talk to me and she always c-comforted me when I felt sad. M-Maddie wasn't around very often, so Mom and I were h-home together a lot and we made some really good m-memories. I can tell that Mom loved me b-because she always punished me for the b-bad things I did so that she could s-shape me into a r-responsible a-adult. I l-love you with all my h-heart mom... I p-promise to always make you p-proud." I say and blow a kiss towards her coffin and then walk back down to my seat and bury my head into my hands. I can't believe she's really gone... I think.

--- At the wake after the funeral ---

Mackenzie's POV

I sit down in the armchair and watch everyone eating the food that Aunt Jennifer made for after the funeral. Maddie is starting to annoy me, flitting around through the people and putting on her little "Oh poor little me" act. Ugh! I can't stand the fact that everyone is paying attention to her instead of to me. I look over at her and see her sitting beside Uncle Peter with her head resting on his shoulder.

I walk over to them and take Mackenzie into the hall. I glare at her angrily and she looks at me with an extremely confused look on her face. Maddie is so annoying! She's just using Mom to get attention! She hasn't been with us for weeks! An angry voice in my head yells and I glare at her even more intensely, and begin to laugh as I see her become slightly uncomfortable because of me.

"Stop trying to take all the attention off of Mom and putting it on yourself trying to pretend that you're so sad that she's dead. You couldn't care less! You haven't been here for weeks and now suddenly you care about us both?" I hiss at her and her eyes fill up with tears. I sneer at her, knowing she's probably just doing it in case people look at us.

Maddie's POV

I look at Mackenzie with my jaw dropped, I can't believe she would say a thing like that! She knows how close mom and I were and she knew how much I care about her and mom. I slap her around the face and she stares at me wide eyed. Before I know what is happening, Kenzie kicks my shin and we end up having a fight. Aunt Jennifer must have heard our yelling, as she comes out and pulls us away from each other.

"I can't believe you girls! You're going in there, youre sitting away from each other silently and as soon as everyone has left, you're going to be punished. Do you understand!?" Aunt Jennifer asks and we both nod our heads shamefully and follow her into the room where everyone is. I sit down near Aunt Jennifer and Mackenzie, the little wild cat, sits next to Uncle Peter.

--- After the wake ---

Everyone has left and now I'm nervous... I've never been in a fight before. Well, never a fist fight. I look over at Mackenzie and see that she has lots of scratches on her face, but not quite as many as I have. Aunt Jennifer stands in front of us both angrily with her hands on her hips. We both know we are in for it. She walks to the cupboard and pulls out a wooden spoon and a hairbrush, my eyes widen, as this is the first spanking I've had since I was about four years old.

"Maddie you're first. Over my knee now!" Aunt Jennifer yells, taking a wooden seat and placing it down before sitting on it. I stand up shakily and lower myself over her knee, even though it is against my own better judgement. I shriek as she pulls down both my pants and my panties and try to struggle free, but she has an iron grip that nobody could be able to free themselves from.

"How SMACK! SMACK! Dare SMACK! SMACK! You SMACK! SMACK! Fight SMACK! SMACK! With SMACK! SMACK! Your SMACK! SMACK! Sister?" Aunt Jennifer asks, hitting my bottom with her full force with her hand. I scream out in pain with every spank that rains down on my behind. Tears trickle down my face and I know that there is a long way to go until my spanking is over.

"Aunt Jennifer! OWWW!! Please?" I whimper as she picks up the hairbrush. She ignores me and begins to spank me mercilessly with the hairbrush. Although I can not see, I can tell that my butt is a horrendous shade of red. I know that I am not going to be able to sit down properly for at least a week. After around 50 spanks, Aunt Jennifer switches to the wooden spoon, and it hurts way worse than her hand and the hairbrush.

"Last five baby girl. Count them." Aunt Jennifer says. SMACK!
"O-one..." I whimper. SMACK!
"T-two... Aunt Jennifer oww!" I cry. SMACK!
"T-three... ow!" I yelp. SMACK! SMACK!
"F-four, f-f-five." I sob.

I have never had such a hard spanking in my life. I watch as Mackenzie suffers through the punishment I had to endure and feel sorry for her, even though it is all totally her fault. When Aunt Jennifer lets her off of her lap, she sits Mackenzie on one of her knees and sits me on the other.

"I want you to both apologize to each other and never let me see you two fight like that again. If so, those spanks will feel like love taps, do you understand?" She says sternly and we both nod again, even though neither of us want to say sorry first. We make an agreement to say sorry at the same time and we do. Aunt Jennifer sends us up to bed and gives us a warning swat.

"Make sure you go to sleep straight away." She warns us and we nod and run up to bed quickly. I hug Mackenzie and kiss her forehead before climbing into bed. Today has been a long (and painful) day. I think before slipping into a dreamless sleep.

AN ~ I'd like to thank bandkid2001 for this amazing idea. Please go check out her fanfics, they're amazing! ~ Alyssia x