1 w/ Blake

1 - "Hate you"
"And I love you"

Mother nature was not your friend. Not when she forced you through the emotional turmoil of periods, anyway.

You let out a groan as you rolled over in bed, your stomach churning. It felt like loads of tiny people had invaded your stomach and were hacking the insides with miniature chainsaws. You knew that the second you stoop up Niagara falls would occur, but you also knew you'd be way comfier if you went to the toilet.

With a huff you pulled back the warm bed covers and slid your legs off the mattress before bracing yourself and making a dash to the bathroom.

Once you had sorted yourself you shuffled back to your warm, cosy, luxurious bed and flopped in it with a sigh. You closed your eyes and was about to fall back into the clutches of sleep when the doorbell rang.

I hate you, whoever you are.

Knowing you were home along, you let out a groan and forced yourself back out of bed, before stomping down the stairs and swinging open the front door, a tired and pissed off expression on your face.

"Hate you" you stated to your boyfriend, Blake, who was stood at the door.

"And I love you" Blake replied as he stepped into your house, shut the door then followed you into the kitchen. Since you were down there, you figured you might as well get some food.
Blake watched as you rummaged through the cupboards, grumbling to yourself at the lack of 'actually decent food' in your house. "You're looking or chocolate, aren't you?" you turned to Blake and started clapping sarcastically.

"well done, gold star for you" you turned back to the cupboard you were looking through, wincing as pain shot through your stomach when you reached your arms up.

"Thought you would be... that's why I brought this" you whipped around to face Blake as he took his rucksack off of his back and pulled out a giant bar of chocolate, one of the ones which were around an equal length to your back.
You grabbed for the bar but Blake held it back, raising his eyebrows at you and saying 'ah ah ah!' in a singsong voice. "Isn't there something you need to say?"

"Thanks" you replied as you held out your hand, sighing when Blake gave you a look that said 'Really?'.

"Alright" you groaned, before muttering "Blake is the best boyfriend and I love him so much"

"What was that, babe? Didn't quite hear you" Blake stated with a smirk.

"BLAKE IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!" you screamed at Blake.

"Actually, I think you could-" before your boyfriend could finish, you snatched the chocolate off of him and stormed upstairs, snuggling into bed whilst sitting up so you could eat.

You were 1/5 of the way through the bar when Blake came into the room with a glass of water, two painkillers and a hot water bottle. He handed you the glass and painkillers before putting the hot water bottle on the bed. You smiled gratefully when Blake took off his jumper and handed it to you for you to put on and snuggle up in.

After putting on the jumper, taking the painkillers, putting the hot water bottle up your (Blake's) jumper and eating at least 3/5 of the chocolate bar, you lay down with your head on Blake's chest, cuddling up to him. "Love you Blakey"

"Only because I gave you chocolate" Blake joked.

"Damn, you know me too well" you both chuckled then grew silent, until you said: "Seriously thought, I do love you"

"Love you too y/n, so so much"