roast urself bc u shitT

okay so
tagged by alphaboys & tiredpuppet

okay sotagged by alphaboys & tiredpuppet

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

and

and

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

1. You're such an attention-seeker.
i mean really. why do you even post things on your wall expecting people to look at them and see them. well guess again honey, no one does. so why do you even comment on shit either? you think you're funny? no, sadly you are not. you're anything but funny in fact. a real cringe whore and full of an attention seeking attitude.

2. You suck ass at writing.
how are you even on wattpad. and you write at that. you think you can write a book and come up with a good plot? you're skipping reality bitch. you're ideas are horrible and it's no wonder you only had 0 followers the first few years you were on wattpad. i wouldn't post any other what you call ideas on this acc because it's all going to be crap and something everyone will hate. like why are even on wattpad? you're books are shit, and the covers will always be shit too. you think you deserved that 20k on your ugly ass lollipop book? nope. the only reason you have views is because of the people who feel sorry for you. your writing is utter crap, please leave.

3. You're too sensitive.
idk how you survive. someone could call you cute, and you would start to hate yourself because you know they're lying. even though tHEY ARE LYING, you get so goddamm upset over everything. stop being so sad and open your eyes. you're shit, and no one cares. so stop getting all sad about it.

4. Kpop? No wonder you're so introverted and horrible at focusing on the real world.
you should seriously stop listening to kpop. it's a waste of you're time, and it's making you worse because you know you'll never meet them. kpop is only making you lose track of your actual life and you're only getting lost. but who can blame you, stupid people always run after the false hope.

5. Why are you so annoying and clingy like stfu.
no wonder you're so awkward and you have no friends. you're annoying as fuck and when you try to understand people you only make it worse. just stop trying. and you're so clingy. like please take a step back. remember, no one likes ur crusty ass so just stay away from everyone like you normally do.

6. You're ugly as fuck.
like please leave. ew. ugly ass. no wonder you're so scared to take a photo and show anyone.

–—–

ayayayayyaa

yes this all stuff i think

lmao me ik

SOSOoOO

i taG

-sleepyoongi do it hun
po-TAE-to i rlly wanna see you do this it'll be lit omg