Chapter 4 : Class dismissed

~ Y/n's Pov ~ 

  Walking down the halls of Dwma felt diffren't, and safe to be honest. As I looked over my schedule it seems  that I don't have to move classes, my teachers just come and go. Weird, but might be because their cheap. 

"Hey (y/n)" Soul asked me as we walked

"May I ask where you came from?"  Then he stoped walking, and turned and faced me.

Soul asked me as he stared into my eyes. His beautiful bloody red eyes are so elegant, compared to my ugly (e/c) eye's.

  "I came from (your city and state/ Country and State)!"

I said. He stared at me with his widen eyes then looked away.

 We had finally arrived to Class Cressent Moon! Finally! I thought we would never arrive. As Soul approached he smirked, then open the doors. It seemed like the whole class was staring at us. Whispers and mermers were heard through out the whole class. 

"And whom might this be Soul?" Asked a man with a gigantic screw in his head. 

"Professor Stein this is my new meister  (y/n)."  Soul said as one of his hands scratched his  neck

" (Y/n) will you please introduce yourself to the whole class?" Professor Stein asked as he rotated his screw. 

  "M-My name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm souls meister and I moved from (your city and state/ Country and State) to Death Vegas, Nevada." (Where soul eater actually takes place) I said. 

You could hear more murmurs and whispers through out the class.

  "Everybody settle down, now  (y/n), Soul please find a seat" Stein said. 

"Follow me (y/n) I know a place we could sit." Soul said. 

I followed him up a couple steps then stopped in front of a boy with blue spiky hair. 

"Hey Soul what's up?"  Asked the blue haired child "Hey who she?" He asked while pointing at me. I wanted to slap him into tomorrow, was he not paying attention when I introduced myself?!?! "My meister, (y/n)" Soul said. 

" MY NAME IS BLACK STAR AND I WILL SURPASS GOD!" Black star yelled

  "Good luck on that!" I said giggling.

 Pretending not to care that he payed any attention whatsoever 

"This is my weapon partner Tusbaki" 

Black star said as he pointed to a girl with long black hair in a pony tail.

 "Hello!" Tusbaki said waving and smiling at me "Hi" I said waving back. 

"Take a seat next to Tusbaki"  Soul suggested.

I sat down and took out my notebook to sketch in. As I was about to finish my drawing of (favorite character/favorite idol) when a boy with 3 white stripes in his hair came in along with his female companions. One of had long dirty blond hair with a red crop top, jeans and some boots. The other companion almost as identical as the other but had shorter hair and baggy shorts.

  "Right on time symmetry boy, now go sit your ass down on a seat!" Stein said as he lit his cigarette.

 The 3 students came up the stairs, greeted Black star, Soul, and Tusbaki and the 'symmetry boy' sat next to me including his partners. I just blushed, looked the other direction and kept sketching. I could see the 'Symmetry Boy' stare at me from the corner of my eye.

 "That's a beautiful drawing of ( favorite character/ person!) "  Said a voice to me right. 

I turned my head to see the 'Symmetry boy'  complimenting my sketch "T-thank you" I had said as I went back to sketching. 

"My name is Death the kid but call me kid"  Kid said, 

"My name is (y/n) I'm Soul's partner!"  I said as I pointed to soul. He looked at soul then back to me. 

"These are my weapons Liz and Patty." Kid said. 

Liz seemed like she was doing her nails and Patty looked like she was beating the shit out of her stuffed giraffe. 

"Hello"  They said in allusion. 

"Hi"  I waved. Then I listened to stein and took notes on the stuff he said 

~Ding Dong, Dong Ding~ 

"Class dismissed!" Stein said. I packed up my things and left without warning.