Chapter 7

Cameron's P.O.V
"Cameron come down stairs now!" mom yells in the morning which wakes me up. "mom! its fucking 6 in the morning!" i yell back "hey! no! non of these words are premitted!" she screams back. i roll out of bed and slam my door open while i put shirt on. i walk down stairs and i put my hands through my sleeves. "what did i do mom, if its about me chucking toilet paper with kian at the tea-" mom cuts me "you what?!" she says while cupping her cheecks "nothing mom! just tell me what you wanted to tell me" i say while guesturing. "Your sister Bella said that you dared your Friend Sam to make out with your own sister. Don't you think that's wrong considering she calls him a friend?" she says with an anger. "mom! it was a jo-" she cuts me off again "thats a stupid joke! go to your room and stay there!" she says as she storms out of the living room.

"thats a stupid joke" i mimick while walking back to my room.

--8:30 school time DUUUDE--

i relize its 8:30, so i slop out of bed and i get dressed , i wear black ripped jeans with a muscel shirt.
——
i slam my door open and walk to bellas room "wake up bitch" i scream at her. she wakes up and rubbs her eyes "fuck off cameron!" she says as she takes her hands off her eyes. "mom ate my ass earlier in the morning because of the dare! now would you fucking exuse me, i gotta fucking go" i say rubbing her hair all over her face "CAMERON!!! MOM CAMERON WRECKED MY HAIR!" she screams out "MOM, BELLA SAI-!" "cameron!" my mom screams. i run to Bellas room and smack her door open and i put my two middle fingers up and stick my tongue out while i slowley walk backwards out her bedroom door "bitch!" i state. "Cameron!!!go to school now! and give me your phone your not taking it with you, you made this family worse enough to live!" she says handing her palm out for my phone, " i look at her with a dirty. "You really think I'm gonna-" "hurry before I beat your ass" she says as she still has her palm out. I sigh and hand it to her .
i walk out of the house and i see Grayson in his car with his window down and he beeps at me "dude, come in, i am driving you to school" grayson says while gesturing. "Oh thanks man!" i run to his car and sit in the passenger seat while strapping on the seatbelt on, "yo, uhh were's ethan?" i question with confusion. "oh uhm i let him walk, because he said that I can never get laid"" he chuckles while starting the car and going ahead the drive "slack" i say "well yeah but thats what he gets" he laughs "but doesnt he have a car, that Audi R8 car?"
(search it up if u dont know how it looks like, ethans would be white)

"yeah but, Our dad is adding some stuff to his car, so its gone for a while" he says steering with one hand. "so uhm hows bella?" grayson asks "oh her, that bitch, oh i am digging her grave up,because i am gonna be getting her back real good and she would be needing that grave for later" i say clenching my fists "dude, dont be slack" he tuts at me. i roll my eyes. i start thinking about earlier....

"you made this family worse enough to live!"

--------

Bella's P.O.V

Wow Cam that gronk. i grunt and get out of bed and walk to my mirror. i brush my hair, tie it up into a high ponytail.
...

"bye mom 'n' dad, i am going to school" i smile and wave "bye honey, isnt it too cold to wear that" my dad says laughing "no i am fine" i kiss my parent's cheeck and slide the keys to the end of the table edge and catch'em.

i get into the car and suddenly my phone vibrates.
i answer the text mesege which was from ethan.

Ethan 💓

Ethan- i need a ride... graysom went off without me that ass.😂

Bella- ugh fine, i am coming, stay outside.

Ethan- can't wait to get alhold of you🤤

yes daddy please

i stop by Ethan's house and i hit the horn "Ethan fucking dol-" , "BOO!" He screams next to my seat window. "fuck you, you scared the bricks of me, for a moment i was shitting bricks!". he chuckles and gets into the car passenger seat and sits down and starts strapping his seatbelt "aright lets go" he says "okay relax, its not like were heading to school to actually learn' " i laugh. "i didnt eat break fast so you better be wet enough..I'm pretty starving" he says squeezing my thighs and slowley moving to my inner. "ethan, i am driving " i move his hand off me "i love you" he says, i see him in the corner of my eyes, and his waiting back for my answer "i love you too daddy" i say. "i am glad" he says rubbing his hands together.