Chapter 1 - First Day of School

•Based on true events•

-Nicole's P.O.V
     It was the first day of 7th grade. I thought, "Hm, maybe it won't be so bad?" I was actually absent on the first two days of school because I was really nervous.I walked in and it was not so bad since I've already gone through this in 6th grade.
     I looked around and tried to find my homeroom class and suddenly feeling butterflies in my stomach, remembering my first day in 6th grade. I couldn't find my class and I was getting anxiety just hoping I could find my class this time. There was really no one around since I was late (no surprise there lol) but I managed to find my class. I walked in and talked to the teacher saying I was in his class. Mr. Jimenez was his name. I saw in the corner of my eye, a very pale and ugly face.
     I turned to face that person and it was Jazzy Comari. My best friend whom I have met in 6th grade but she has always claimed we met in kinder garden but I didn't know her lol. She mouthed "Where have you been?" As I just chuckled.
     After class was over, she came over to me and I was actually very relieved that I had a friend in my class right before going to break.
     My other classes went well, I would say and lunch wasn't so bad either. (lol ok Jessica I'm ending it bc I wanna skip to where I met u!!!! btw I said the story wrong bc I don't have jazmine for homeroom, I had her for 2nd and 3rd period and I forgot who I had for 1st period lol but you get it!)