Chapter 1: Comic-Con

Comic-Con. that's where it all started. i had been cosplaying since i was 10. I'm 13 now. entering in a contest, getting praised, and getting glomped by my favorite characters. i was so happy. it always made my day when things like cons happen. every once in a while i would see like a small spark out of the corner of my eye. little did i know those rare sparks would lead to something amazing. i would pass it off as nothing and walk on. panels, getting together, fun times. i never thought of it as anything big. i was always consintrated on things like if my makeup was running or if my costume was still all together. i would be worried about how my cosplay looked compared to the pro-cosplayers. i had never known how good i was till things started to happen. the first day i was dressed as a girl called renge from ouran highschool host club. it was an anime and i had a cosplay contest with my friends. ouran continues. that's what we were called. i had gotten lots of buttons and footage for my YouTube channel. i was so happy. everything was looking up at that time. again every so often i would see a spark, but i was just used to it now. the sparks started when i was 10. when i found cosplay larping and roleplaying. at 12 i had a dungeons and dragons group and would play as much as possible in between cons, larping, cosplay photoshoots, and school. i always had a crazy life once i found cosplay. i was usually always in debt no matter what i did. it was all for cosplaying, candy, sales, and my own fashion creation. along with travel and con tickets and money. I'm hoping once i get a bus pass in 9th grade and a debt card i will be able to not only set up a website but also go to this cafe called the watchtower cafe. its a place where you can study, play D&D, play Pokemon, talk, roleplay, cosplay, anything related to geekiness. yes even fangirl. though i may not be able to drink coffee, there is still tea and hot cocoa. again I'm only 13, but i have big dreams. i want to be a video game creator, a professional cosplayer, larper, and roleplayer, a singer, and hopefully be able to not only be m own boss but also work from home. anyways now to really introduce myself. my name is kitty Catherine. OK that's not my real name but that's my pen name. i am an amateur seamstress, cosplayer, larper, roleplayer, and makeup artist. i listen to 80s classic rock and emo music. i hate metal and rap. i enjoy anime and k/j pop (that also includes babymetal). i order many imported japanese things and am still saving up for craft and sewing parts. i have a crazy life. yet i love having a crazy life because then i can have lots of fun. but it all comes with a price. when i was about 9 or 10 i got depression. now i don't really get sad but the big triggers are stress. i do have scars on my body but that's hard to talk about. anyways, i love chewing gum and cant wait to be able to drive. I'm going to get a job once i turn 14 and have a bus pass. i like to learn about gorey things like documentary's about people like jack the ripper. i tend to write books and movies and visualize certain scenes really clearly. i also get into characters a little too much. haven't killed anyone yet :).