Chapter 5

Skyler POV

I woke up to a bright light in my face so I closed my eyes for about 10 sec and when I opened them I realized I wasn't in my room.

I was about to get up and freak out, but when I got up something heavy and hard pulled me back down. I turned around and smacked whatever it was and hearing a loud groan
I realized it was a person. Just then all of my thoughts came running back to me, oops.

"Aaah what the fuck? Im about to shoot whoever just fucking did that."He bellowed.

Just when he opened his eyes and saw who it was, he smiled."Oh hey baby girl." He said in his sexy husky morning voice. Then his voice got serious."What the fuck did you do that for?"

"Sorry I forgot where I was and didn't know what you were."I told him then I tried to get up but he pulled me back down."We need to go to school."I told him.

"No we don't, how about we stay here and skip."He said then one swift move he was hovering on top of me.

"W-what a-are you d-doing."I asked him.

"It's ok calm down."He said before placing steaming kisses down my neck.

"N-no we have t-to g-go."I said wiggling and trying not to moan.

"Ok fine."He said getting up."But were finishing this later."And with that he left out of the room.

15min later he came in the room with a towel around his waist showing off his dripping 8 pack. O how I love that 8 p- wait, no what am I saying. Dammit now im staring.

"Done eye raping me or should I just just drop the towel so you can really have something to look at."He said letting go 1 finger at a time.

After the 3rd finger I hurried and screamed."No No No, god No keep the damn towel up."With that he just chuckled and said,"your loss."

Wtf he just chuckled and he's being nice. I think he's bipolar. Wait speaking of changing omg.

"Julian I need to get home and get some clothes and change or we'll be late. HURRY UP! And I didn't tell my friends about us, Carly is so gonna kill me."I rambled on.

"How about we just stay in bed and make out all day then."

"Julian omg yo-."I was cut off by a heavy, really heavy hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down im just kidding, and I called one of my members Layla to bring some clothes before I got in the shower. Now the clothes, toothbrush, and deodorant are in the bathroom so go get ready."He told me then went to the closet to get some clothes.

·······················School·························

When we pulled up to school everyone was staring and wide mouthed like they just discovered that we had magic power or something. As soon has he helped me off his bike that's when the talking started.

"Omg are they dating"

"Probably just one of his nightstands"

"She's to ugly to be his girlfriend"

"She's to quiet to be one of his girlfriend"

"He's bad she's good not a good match"

"Their so cute together"

"Aww hope their dating"

See right there more nayes than yays and that's called haters. Right then a voice cut through all the others making me freeze.

"Skyler Marie Broooookkkk!!!!!" Omg it's carly im finna die! No no what do I do?

"Julian help!" I said quickly grabing his arm.

"Help with what?" He asked and as soon as them words left his mouth a squeal left mine because I was being tackled to the grown as Carley laid on top of me pinning down my hands.

"You sneaky little bastard how could you." She screamed at me while breathing heavy.

"Umm well it just happened yesterday and yea..." I said as she just glared at me.

"Well you could've called isn't that what phones are made for, to tell your best friend shit like this." She screamed still crushing me.

"Im sure that's not what it's for and umm..." I trailed off clearing my voice." You never asked." I said my voice getting higher by the second.

"You never asked." She mimicked me using a very annoying voice then she screamed."I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK. You know what come on your telling me every single detail." She said getting up and pulling me with her. By now almost everybody is gone and just when shes pulling me one way someone pulls me the other and we turned around to see Julian.

"Your not taking her anywhere." He told Carly, I know he's a gangleader but he sure the hell hasn't met her cause she's crazy and if he knew her he would shut it.

"Umm excuse me I don't care what you and her have going on but she's MINE and right now you're trespassing. And I don't like trespassers."She barked.

"I don't give a fuck what you like so shut the fuck up and move." He barked back, oops wrong move.

"Listen here she doesn't like possessiveness and the only person that can do that is me, so back the fuck up you damn monkey nipple." She said, wtf where did that come from.

"What.did.you.just.call.me?" Julian said through gritted teeth.

"I called you a mon-key nip-ple it's that animal with the long tail and goes oh,oh,ah,ah yea that. And a nipple is something a mommy feeds her baby from." She said in a baby voice as if he were five.

"If you dont shut the fuck up your gonna have a hole in your forhead the size of a damn, monkey nipple." Hell no.

Just as carly was about to say something I cut her off."And if you do that then you'll never see me again cause i'll be in jail and you"ll be six feet under and still in pain."I told him as he looked a bit taken back, while Carly just stands there with a smug smirk on her face.

"Fine but im walking you to class so talk later, her nozy ass dont need to know nun anyways."Just as she was about to say sum I cut her off.

"It's ok he's just mean no need i'll talk to you in lunch cause im not getting in trouble by talking in class on the second day."I told her as she just huffed pouted flicked Julian the bird and stumped off.

Me and Julian walked to our first class still receiving looks but I don't care.

·················Lunch time···················

It is now lunch time and im sitting at the table with carly and just got through telling her everything and her going crazy.

Then I felt someone pick me up from behind and sit me on their lap.

"Wassup girls." Sam said then here we go. Carly started telling him everything and suddenly I had the urge to pee.

When I got to the hallway I saw a girl and guy kissing against the lockers. Gross I thought and when I took a deeper look I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Yup drama. Thank you so so much for reading and voting on my story. I know it's not a lot but im up to 484 views. Keep doing what ya doing and don't forget to.

Comment
Follow
Share
Vote
Add