Make It Last Forever: Lost Your Mind

Vote Share Comment

Jerome's POV

"So you being an asshole to my bestfriend"

"I wasn't being an asshole I was just pissed off last night and her coming home late every damn night was not helping" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"Where she at now?" Riko asked

"Ashley house she took off today because she was sore from last night"

"Oh they must be working her too much"

He said I laughed it wasn't her job it was me

"So man I thought you and Ashley was gonna resolve this shit man. Its been like 6 years man."

"Yea it's been that long. But if she happy then I'll deal with It then plus King says she happy so"

"I dont know man I'll still watch after that nigga with my son"

"Oh no doubt. I ain't seen nothing yet. They break up every damn week shit they barely together"

"Haha I hear ya man. But you coming with me and Eric on this drop."

"Hell yea Eric that's my nigga"

"Uh no never mind i can't put yall together"

"Aww too sad you asked already"

I shook my head at this nigga while he ran to my car like a fucking kid

Kali's POV

"Hey kali how you doing?" Charleston said opening the door

"Im fine how are you"

"Im good come in. Ashley kali here!"

"So what's up. Don't see you like we use to"

"Well that's because Ashley is my friend your just the boyfriend. where is she"

"Upstairs sleep"

"Your such an jack ass. Why didn't you tell she was sleep"

"Because I wanted to talk to you"

"Well I don't like you and you still insist on messing with me" I began walking upstairs to their bedroom. She was putting make up over her bruised face.

"Ashley" I said lowly she jumped causing the make up powder to fall amd spill on the floor.

"Shit"

"Is he doing this to you?" She nodded and started to cry"

"Does riko know?"

"No. He doesn't love me anymore." She started crying harder

"How long has this been going on"

"About 3"

"3 months"

"No 3 years"

"3 years! Have you lost yo damn mind."

"I know I made a mistake."

"Yea we all know..... How did it even get this far?"

"I ended up getting pregnant a while back and he doesn't want kids so he forced me to get an abortion but im against that"

"Yea I know then what happen. You miscarried? "

"Only because he beat me so bad that night"

"Why didn't you tell somebody"

"because he needs help."

"And is he getting help?"

"No he won't go"

"Ok then he dont want help so you need to leave him"

"And go where"

"Back home to your family. Where else."

"Riko doesn't want me"

"yea but he cares for you. And if he knows this is going on he will help you"

"You think so?"

"Yes. I'll call him an-"

"I think it's time for you to go" Charleston said standing in the doorway

"Excuse me. repeat that"

"You heard me you need to leave. "

"No I'm helping my friend get away from a woman beater" I said putting emphasis on woman beater. I must have hit a button because before I know it his fist was against my face in seconds.

"CHARLESTON STOP! GET OFF HER!"

ashley yelled trying to pull him off of me he was chocking me while sitting on top of me. I kicked him in his groing and he fell over. Giving me the advantage. I got up and started throwing punches at his face. He threw me off of him causing me to hit my head on the toilet. That shit hurt like Hell I felt the blood running down my face. Ashley just stood there froze. Its seemed like forever but after awhile I felted him being pulled off of me. I turned around amd saw it was jerome. How the hell he get here.he placed me on the bed while him and my dad went to handle Charleston. Jerome had gotten so angry that Eric and riko had to drag him off. Ashley then runs to him and he slaps the dog shit out of her.

"Fuck off me" charleston said pushing her away after she tried to help him

"Come on Ashley" I said. As jerome was carrying me out. My head was hurting so bad I started to get dizzy. I looked back at her she had that same look in her eyes when she choose him 6 years ago. I already knew what she was going to do.

"Come on baby let's get you to the hospital"

"Good job son. I taught you well. Still can't believe you picked my daughter out of all women.gosh"

"Let it go pops she grown now" riko said laughing at him

I blacked out.

VOTE SHARE COMMENT

1. HOW WAS IT TELL ME.

2. DO YOI THINK CHARLESTON GOT AN EYE FOR KALI

3. DO YOU THINK CHARLEDTON WILL LET THIS GO

4. 100 VOTES

5. 25 COMMENTS