New Friends

Thanks to:
Muke_newmas for the story Idea
MukeInWonderland for helping me write this s.o.b. And reading it despite giving them spoilers
@Youguys for reading, commenting and voting!! (Shh imma cheesy nerd :P )
This story is being rewritten
So Cal Luke and Mikey are all in Year 11

Ashton is in year 12

Luke is still the youngest though

Vote for this story if you want it to be updated every Wednesday.

~~~

~Calums p.o.v.~

I was 8 or 9 when I first met Luke Hemmings. I was new to the school and we just clicked, we didn't need to know anyone else and we ruled the world (well not really we didn't even rule the school, not even close) but we had each other and that's all that mattered. When we were in year 6 grade was another new kid in school, his name was Ashton Irwin and I remember admiring him from afar, but he never noticed me, but I was also a shy kid and never really talked to anyone but Luke.

By the beginning of year 8 of High School we had a new friend who we hung out with all the time, sometimes he ignored me so I thought he didn't like me or that maybe he was interested in Luke. But by the beginning of year 10 Luke had proved me wrong and actually had set us up, so I now had a boyfriend. It was great, it still is.

Ashton was the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, plus we both made sure to make time for Luke because he was still so important to both of us. If we didn't make time for him, he would be so lonely. Besides us, he doesn't really doesn't talk to many people. Not just because he has social anxiety but because he's not accepted by many people, he gets teased and picked on  because he's different. It hurts so much to watch my best friend and brother get hurt, most of the time Ashton sticks up for him though, and it makes me so happy.

Recently though as year 11 started I saw a new boy around, he had green hair and he looked at Luke with admiration. I don't think Luke saw him though, and I wasn't sure I was ready to just go up and talk to this new kid who was staring at my best friend. So I thought I'd mention it to Luke later, however I never got the chance because before I did the green haired boy went up to Luke himself and said hi.